Sign in to follow this  
kburk

So a question? how do I....

So I have this banner job 22"x72" x25 banners is soon turns in to some more work another 6-8 banner.

I have a few door signs some parking spot signs 2 road signs and 2 big bay door signs. This is all good!!

I really was not looking for work with the cutter but hey I'm not complaining. Thing is I want to put a logo on the banners the client is all good with this. I don't have a logo so I was thinking I will for now just put this little Banner by de sol and my number. What I would like to do is have the letter ( ya sorry just getting to the point now)

I would like to have the letter follow the arc of the ellipse I

banner by.svg

banner by.svg

yes that will do!

thanks Steve I will post the graphic when it is done

Keith

Hey Steve.

Another question for you about the text I'm trying to make it center on the ellipse but not so much at this point.

Any suggestions. What I would like is for de sol contracting inc. to be in the yellow but to follow the ellipses on the top center. :-

Also thanks for the link to the manual it really helps

Keith

Ok so I went in a bit of a different direction with the sign. :bear:

What do you think? and I have a few questions.

1) I took the shape and duplicated it then manipulated it but I can't figure out how to cut the yellow wisp of the top.

it would be cutting part of the shape off.

2) I would like to make the contracting like the de sol in color but split at the a so the a is half yellow and half black.

If some could suggest how to do these things that would be super thanks a bunch. :thumbsup:

Keith