Sign in to follow this  
godstrong1

coral!!!!!

i bought a refine721 about 1mounth ago and i cant figure out  how to use coral, when i go to signcut-x2 the coral tab is in the top toolbar, but when i press it nothing happens.can any one tell me what is going on.

I'm using CorelDraw X3 with SighnCut X2 driving a Copam. Although your's is a Refine I wouldn't think there much difference in the interaction of these programs. Untill I read your post I had not tried the Corel Tab in SignCut. When tried today all it did for me was to launch Corel from SignCut. I build a project in Corel and launch it in SignCut by clicking on the missle in the top toolbar of Corel which in turn opens SignCut and imports the Corel project ready for cutting less the weeding lines and any orientation corrections I desire.

In other words, you're opening Corel from Signcut and what you need to be doing is opening SignCut from Corel, just the opposite.

hey edge! i cany even open up corel at all. i have the tab in the tool bar that says corel, but when i push it nothing happens.do i have to buy corel draw software or something.

If you don't already have corel draw software you will need to buy it. The corel button is just a lancher for the program if you already have it. One of the great things about having corel though is the export function (looks like a little rocket) that sends you drawing to Signcut. This is a very handy feature. Corel has a 14 day trail version you can download for free to see if it is something you are willing to invest in.