Sign in to follow this  
matthew

Can I get my plotter 3day shipped to minneapolis

I won an ebay auction for a 25" plotter yesterday. Im wondering If I can get it quick shipped(3day) (and how much would it cost?) as my other plotter broke down and I have a huge deadline of the 21st of Dec. to meet.

Please advise On how we can make this happen. I have emailed us cutter but did not receive a response. My name is matthew larson, ebay trans # 270066659397.

Thanks for the help.

matthew

I sure you can get it shipped in three days,but it might be awhile before you get an answer.I think the storm that hit washington and oregon has affected the power at the company.Marecel will probably contact you as soon as he can get online.You might email him at his address in the member section as well,so he will know you need it in a hurry.

The number to selltopia,which is uscutters ebay store is : 425-284-2282 .But I would wait until monday to call.Marcuso said they have no power at the office and no heat,so there is no one answering the phones this weekend.

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. We only offer UPS ground which usually takes about 5 business days, however at this time of year and with the recent problems we've had with weather I certainly wouldn't guarantee that timeframe. In any case please call us today so we can get the payment processed and order shipped out. We are open 9-3 pacific time.