Muttley

Hello from Oregon

Hello everyone!

I would like to say thank you to everyone who participates on this forum, you are the reason I purchased my machine.  I have been looking through the site for a couple of months now, and have learned a great deal from all of you. 

I have always wanted to create my own stickers, and having a little artistic talent, I had the desire.  I just did not know how much fun and how easy it could be to turn something that I viewed as a hobby into a money making job. 

Now to find the time to create all of the things I want to do.

I am sure that you will be hearing from me again!

Again, thank you for all of the help you provide me.

Welcome to the forum.

Everyone here is the same reason I joined and purchased from Uscutter.

Don't hesitate to ask questions.  You will get answers.

Once again, welcome.

Mark

Guest kenya

Hi Muttley.......

if you've been lurking for a couple of months, you know you'll find answers to your questions here-

WELCOME.  :P

Thanks everyone!

Well, I have had my new cutter running for 4 days, and not much of an issue as of yet (crossing my fingers).

I had a little issue when first setting up the machine, but I took my time and looked through the forums for the answers.  I also am having a little issue with blade depth and pressure between the vinyls, though I contribute that to lack of experience, I know I will figure it all out in time.

I will post some pictures of the little things that I have been experimenting with later this week.

Thanks again to you all.