Sign in to follow this  
jeff0246

Layering?

I put up my first window sign today on the glass on a door.  It looked good, but the person wanted black so I did black.  It does not show up well at all and is hard to see!  I am wondering if it is possible to add some color to the letters that are up there by layering in a red, a yellow, or some other color that would make it "pop".  I am going to do this for free for the practice and the owner is fine with it-of course! 

Can I print smaller letters and place them inside the others?  What can I do?  Thanks so much!

Jeff

If you have the original font and saved it as a file, open it up...open up a second one, make sure you check the append box.  Change colors on one of them and than you overlay the one and play with it to see what might work.

This is what I do in SBE.

FYI, red and black don't go well together.  They do not have the proper contrast.  You'll have the same problem.

You may be able to take original and do Manipulate then Inline and play with the offset & thickness.    That will insure the correct spacing.  Of course if you used very thin lettering it may not show