Sign in to follow this  
charlie_b CFXPaintworks

Putting my New LP to work...

Guest fivestar

Dude that's fricken sweet.  Also on the decal, I'd made it more flame then tribal.  ;D ;D :) Charlie knows what I'm talking about as we discussed this last night.  BTW, someone was wanting to buy a shirt with those guys you made me last night.  I had to decline since it is for "the big game". 

Hey Charlie, what can you tell me about drifting? I just found out that they are drifting sedans now and I have a love of both but can't afford full scale drifting. Shoot me a pm when you have time!!!

BTW...sick as always...

P.S. I found my airbrush after a decade of having lost it but my compressor is gone...  ;D

Hey Charlie, what can you tell me about drifting? I just found out that they are drifting sedans now and I have a love of both but can't afford full scale drifting. Shoot me a pm when you have time!!!

BTW...sick as always...

P.S. I found my airbrush after a decade of having lost it but my compressor is gone...  ;D

Troy...Drifting is really big here in Cali.  The RC Drift scene is equally as big.  All you really need to convert a sedan chassis to drift is the wheels and tires.  Everything else(intercoler, exhaust,high downforce wing) you can add on later.  HPIRACING.COM sells them as well as Yokomousa.com.