Sign in to follow this  
rynecoop

got an idea for my show car, and would like some feedback!?

ok so here is the deal, I got this crazy idea to do to my show car/advertising vehicle.  I was thinking of wrapping the whole thing in chrome vinyl!  Maybe the colored chrome, any feedback is greatly appreciated.  thanks

An all chrome car  :o Now that is some bling go n on ! I do not believe that there is a chrome that is scratch resistant nor a polyester chrome that will stretch.  :huh:

wrap it in diamond plate vinyl ... maybe people will think it's built like a tank  :huh:

I thought about cutting some business stuff for my vehicle too ... then realized that I don't need idiots on the road hammering my cell phone telling me how some b!tch just cut them off on the freeway or was not driving to their liking  :o And I don't need people peeking into my vehicle to see if there's stuff that would make it worth while for them to break into it.

btw - what kind of vehicle to you have?

Audi TT for the business

Mustang GT for the fun  :huh:

I can understand the part about people scopen da whip for goodies ! Just dont paint it copper  :o

Guest sciondrgn

There is a few chrome painted cars out there but be prepared for a ticket and people slamming into you because the sun blinded them  :o  :huh:

it is going to go on an 89 mr2.  Thats funny you said that HAUMANA, that was actually the first thing that came to mind, and then I thought maybe the chrome.  I like the diamond plate idea better because I think that the diamond plate will last a little longer, I was even thinking about that green multi-lens stuff.