Sign in to follow this  
dustinjtrr

Copyright question, that I think is new.

I'm new to all of this, and I am a person who is more inclined to look around for an answer before I ask.  That being said, I haven't found the answer to this question around here.

Some copyright stuff is a no brainer.  Where I am stuck is when it comes to clipart, and the other graphics librarys that are for sale. If you read the licensing agreements for those software packages it says (without this in front of me I am paraphrasing) that you cannot use the images to make something for profit.  Again, it is phrased differently, but I don't have it in front of me.  Does everyone just ignore this?  Is there some kind of loophole?  Just from browsing around the forums here there are definitely people that use clipart, do these people just have a different license, or are they buying different software? 

I'm just a little confused.  If this has been addressed somewhere else then I apologize, but I looked for a while, and read the other copyright threads and didn't ever see this mentioned.

I have read some that say that you can make shirts and decals with them but you cant RESELL them, like make copies of the disk and sell them as clip art, as a product with the clip art on them you can.

Joe