sdgirl

Another New one

Hello everyone! I have posted in the pre-sale area and thought I would introduce myself. I am new to the cutting business. I have lots to learn if anyone has read my post they would know. I have found that this site is a great place for information and friendly people. I just won my first  real cutter off ebay last night and can't wait for it to get here. I got the mh721. I am excited to learn if you are patient enough to teach!  ;D

Christi

Hi Christi! Congrats on your cutter!!!

Im glad you finally made it.  We are here to help. When you cut stuff, be sure to show, we LOVE to see people's work!

Good luck

Joe

Thank you bk and joe for the welcome. It was a hard decission to make and I wish I could have gotten the copam but like so many of the others on here just wasn't in the budget for me. I will be more then happy to share anything I do on here. I have seen some wonderful work here. I mainly got it to cut out a decal of the buildings my Step Dad builds for his work trucks. My little cricut just couldn't do that kind of thing. ;D I am hoping that I will find other work since I have invested into the cutter. I live in South Dakota so I am not sure how demanding it will be when not in a big city or area.

Thanks Ariti and Charlie_b I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Christi

Welcome Christi! I mostly bought my cutter for my husbands business, and now I'm addicted to cutting stuff and finding other ways to use what I cut.

You'll love it here!

Amber

Thanks Amber..I am getting addicted to this forum trying to read anything and everything that will teach me "how to" use my cutter when I recieve it on Tuesday ;) Do you have any of your work posted on here?

Christi

Welcome Christi,

I have found the people on this particular forum to be the friendliest and most genuinely helpful I have ever come across. So to pay it forward...I'm here to assist if I can.  :)

Thanks Amber..I am getting addicted to this forum trying to read anything and everything that will teach me "how to" use my cutter when I recieve it on Tuesday :) Do you have any of your work posted on here?

Christi

I think there is a picture of the first thing I ever did which was my husbands trailer. Then I posted a pic of my hubs Jeep yesterday. I'm bad at getting pictures of my work, I usually forget to take pics.  :)

Amber

Thanks Kenya, Nonabelle & lowone. I have been finding out how great this site is with all the help. Amber I will have to go and check out your work. I understand about forgetting to take pics.

Christi