onelowtoy

T-shirts

I was looking to buy some T-shits. Was wonder where everyone get them from? Who to buy from and not to buy from.

Robby

Michaels had Jerzees T's advertized over the weekend 2 for $5.00. Not bad for local.

Good point Jay...I keep an eye out at many local stores...Target, JoAnn fabrics (yep can get good deals there on shirts), Sears, etc....I got quite a few shirts for under $2.00/pc...

Jenny

I have been dealing with http://t-shirtwholesaler.com/ so far great service and prices. We have needed a couple orders rushed and had them very fast for no extra shipping cost.

thats another thing to check too is the shipping costs. case in point.  I need 7 Black Jerzee 29W shirts all XL or smaller

company                  ind cost        total         freight       total

Broder                     $2.70          $18.90       $16.85       $35.75

T-shirt Wholesaler     $2.94          $20.58       $12.30       $32.88

Jiffy Shirts               $2.93          $20.51        $6.47        $26.98

I have been dealing with http://t-shirtwholesaler.com/ so far great service and prices. We have needed a couple orders rushed and had them very fast for no extra shipping cost.

thats another thing to check too is the shipping costs. case in point.  I need 7 Jerzee 29W shirts

company                  ind cost        total         freight       total

Broder                     $2.70          $18.90       $16.85       $35.75

T-shirt Wholesaler     $2.94          $20.58       $12.30       $32.88

Jiffy Shirts               $2.93          $20.51        $6.47        $26.98

so as you can see even tho Broder has the cheapest shirt they really dont.  By shopping around my cost per shirt went from $5.11 to $3.84

Good point Jay...I keep an eye out at many local stores...Target, JoAnn fabrics (yep can get good deals there on shirts), Sears, etc....I got quite a few shirts for under $2.00/pc...

Jenny

Walgreens had Beefy T's a while back 5 for $10.00 and had them in may different colors.

The thing is that if you are going to make shirts regularly, you need to have a place where you know you can go and get them all the time.

ok, what size and color shirts does the comparison chart refer to?

Jerzee black 29W all sizes XL or under

Just wanted to publicly thanks Cyber for saving me some coin this afternoon. Just placed an order with Jiffy for 20 Hanes 50/50 tees, and saved nearly $20(on shipping), AND got 1 day shipping versus 3 to 5 that broderbros offered!  ;D ;D I think I owe him a beer!

cotton connection is in chicago which always helps on shipping time and cost

Also fatdad have you had any problems with mediacoms 173. ip addresses they've opened up i guess you can't get on xbox live with it good thing mine is still a 12.

cotton connection is in chicago which always helps on shipping time and cost

Also fatdad have you had any problems with mediacoms 173. ip addresses they've opened up i guess you can't get on xbox live with it good thing mine is still a 12.

i hate mediacon.  i havent had any problems YET

Just wanted to publicly thanks Cyber for saving me some coin this afternoon. Just placed an order with Jiffy for 20 Hanes 50/50 tees, and saved nearly $20(on shipping), AND got 1 day shipping versus 3 to 5 that broderbros offered!  ;D ;D I think I owe him a beer!

Thanks. ;D  I'm really glad it saved you some $$.

One day shipping has been normal for me...and with larger orders shipping is free (over $79 gets free shipping until 9/16, due to back to school orders, and then it returns to free shipping over $150).  Automatic discounts are also given for different size bulk orders.

http://jiffyshirts.com/shipping/?idcust=173970064

I will have to try out Jiffy, saving a couple dollars helps, as long as they have good service.

Guest crshirts

Never had a problem with Jiffy shirts always 2 day delivery.

Free shipping on most orders.

Carl

I'm trying to find a T-shirt joint that'll send to Australia that has fat-sizes up to 85cm in chest size.  Anyone seen any?

has anyone done this. i was thinking of order some shirts and heat press vinyl. making my designs and then taking them to a shirt shop and having them put the design i supply on the shirts i supply. anyone have an  idea on what that would run cost wise? thanks

David