Sign in to follow this  
FatDad

problem cutting

no not yet.  im sure that will work but i dont want to have to do that every time i need to cut text.  Its worked fine on other things i have imported today so thats why im confused

Seems quicker to me if you just create the text in the program you are cutting from, instead of spending more time exporting and importing. By exporting from Corel, then importing in to SignBlazer, you create more variables for issues. It should work, and most of the time it does, but if you run in to a case where it does not, try an easier method, or start from scratch and create it again with Corel, then export and import.

yeah i just did it in SB and it was fine. 

yeah i just did it in SB and it was fine. 

:thumbsup:

Now, just for troubleshooting, you could try and re-create the file in Corel and export and then import it again, and see if it cuts fine. Would let us know that something happened with the original file. If it continues to have issues, it may be something wrong with the exporting and importing process.

recreated in CD exoprted to SB still went crazy. I think im just going to try to find some time this week to set it up to allow me to cut straight from CD