Cutting_Edge

Spartan head

Morning.......

Searched the archives and came up empty for a spartan head.......similar to the one attached but with no lettering and able to cut from vinyl.......

Thanks in advance

Margaret

post-2052-12986523572563_thumb.jpg

post-2052-12986523583865_thumb.jpg

Margaret... I know I've seen that image somewhere! But I can't remember if it was on here on in my files... I've gone through more than half of what I have and haven't found it, but I'm still looking...

no, i don't have it. margaret, have u tried the t shirt forums? i'm sure someone there would have it. :o

I agree that t-shirt forum should have it, well that is if you are in good enough to actually have someone ANSWER  your question.

I looked and I don't have it btw.

I agree that t-shirt forum should have it, well that is if you are in good enough to actually have someone ANSWER  your question.

I looked and I don't have it btw.

yeah, somebody over there has it. but the last time i did a graphic request, omg, i was slained. girl people made post about people need to learn how to draw their own and stealing graphics and clipart owned by other people.

i mean, it was a mess. the comments where outrageous. never again will i make a request for graphic over on that forum.

That's why I keep myself right here, where there are caring people who are supportive and helpful........not those that are 2 faced!!  :-

Ask there at the T-shirt forum that will start some thing they will say copy right and go after you .

So far no replies to me asking on the tshirt forum......and I made sure that I didn't ask for that particular one....so if they want to say something about copyright, let them.....I didn't ask for that exact one.....just one w/o the lettering and similar to it.

I have gotten blasted before for asking, but worth a shot.

Margaret

Cutting Edge

Thanks RV........

I am going to do some playing with this and see what I can do to use it for a single color vinyl.

Thanks again

Margaret

Cutting Edge

Going to play around w/ the first one some more and see if I can clean it up enuf to use for vinyl....

Will let you know if it works........OTHERWISE.....I might ask someone else to take a look at it.

Margaret