Sign in to follow this  
nbeaton

Fonts on Grapgic

How to put fonts on graphic then vertorise  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How to put fonts on graphic then vertorise

• fonts
    • graphics

How does on go about adding fonts to the graphic and changeing it all to vertorise mode. I have tried it and either the font or the graphic wont show up once u hit cutter. I am new at this so any help I will be deeply grateful for.

Thank you

Nancy

If you add the text right from SignBlazer there is no need to vectorize them. Everything that is created in SignBlazer is vector already.

After you select CUT, a new window comes up. There are bars with color names used in your design in the window. Only the colors that are selected in that window will appear and be cut. You can select multiple colors by holding the ALT key down while clicking on them.

I should have put in there that its graphics from my scanner. Sorry about that. But I would still like to find out how to get them to go I am new at this and when the software doesn't come with books its hard to figure it out. How would I go about putting the fonts on the graphic image and they both show up when u go to gutter. Please help  :o

Nancy

If you are trying to cut images that you have scanned in, first you have to turn them into vector format. SignBlazer Elements allows you to do this.

Import the scanned image into SignBlazer (You can scan them directly from Sign Blazer too)

Select the scanned image.

Select Image + Mode + Monochrome 1 Bit

A panel will appear to adjust the threshold level.

Slide bar to the right shows more detail (and noise)

Slide to the left and you get less detail

Adjust to your preference. Try a few times and see what works best for the specifig graphic

Click OK on threshold settings

Select Image + Vectorize

Elements only has one Setup in the next panel so just click OK

Now you have a Vector Image and your original .jpg or .bmp image (Raster)

Delete your original image.

What you are left with you can cut on your cutter.

Hope this helps...

Jay

Ok here is what I have and i want it to cut this way.  In the main screen i have a picture and fonts on the top and bottom. But when I go to cutter the fonts are not there. Can someone help me please.Thank youNancy

Can you post the file (click on additional Options when replying) soI can take a look?