cherrybomb

Who wants to share there "true" but freaky/ spooky stories?

Ok, tell your true downright freaky stories hear...

Got a story you've never told before?..... Seen lights in the sky..... Or followed?.... Seen strange apparitions?... Experienced something that cant be explained?... Lived in an Haunted house?...

I myself have never "Seen" any apparitions as such. But I do have some stories... As it is my parents live (still to this day) in a house that has a boy ghost that shows up on occasion.

And once in my 20s myself and a girlfriend was living in a block of flats (units) that one night had me scared sheeeeit-less!!!

Take it away....

Once I saw a light in the sky. I thought it was a helicopter but then it started to move oddly (up, down, forward, backwards). My best friend saw it too.

I would like to see a ghost or an alien so I can truly believe in them and that would proof life after death.

Guest sciondrgn

We have an old monastery back in the wood near me, Its like an old castle with large boulders and rocks scattered everywhere of its remains.. Me and a friend were out there late one night and we saw a little girl standing in the old stone archway wearing an old timey looking white dress. There are not many rooms still left standing as most of the outer walls have crumbled but if you walk down the hill there is an opening to an old wine cellar, we never ventured in there.

That reminds me of a story a good friend of mine I used to live next door two, was telling me one night of an abandoned house around the area he grew up near. There was apparently a house that was fenced off to the public and you could go walking up the house on a quiet night and almost be guaranteed of hearing children playing in the back yard of the house!.... I was asked to go with them to this house one night... I was uneasy about it.. More so when they told me that they went there once and wouldn't go back in there again, I'd have to venture alone!.......... Errr, Pass  ;D

Anyone who wants to put up the money and make it worth my while, I will spend the night in any graveyard, haunted house or anything else that is claimed to have spirits good or bad. The worse reputation, the better I like it.

I'm an ex-Marine. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We never shaved, took a hammer and beat the whiskers back in, bit 'em off from the inside.

We never shaved, took a hammer and beat the whiskers back in, bit 'em off from the inside.

NOW THAT IS SCARY!!!! 

Once in a while when we climb the stairs in our house we get a whiff of a freshly lit cigarrette.

I don't smoke and my hubby quit over 4 years ago. 

We bought the house from a family friend who was a closet smoker and used to go upstairs to sneak one.  She is deceased now, but she didn't die in the house. She died on a sailboat in Mexico (her retirement dream).

Pretty weird!  Other than that, theres no bad vibes or anything.

She died on a sailboat in Mexico (her retirement dream).

her dream was to die in a sailboat in Mexico?

Anyone who wants to put up the money and make it worth my while, I will spend the night in any graveyard, haunted house or anything else that is claimed to have spirits good or bad. The worse reputation, the better I like it.

I'm an ex-Marine. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We never shaved, took a hammer and beat the whiskers back in, bit 'em off from the inside.

I don't doubt your bravery. But have you ever been in such a position slopchops... out of curiosity?

For giggles, how far is Alcatraz from you?

She died on a sailboat in Mexico (her retirement dream).

her dream was to die in a sailboat in Mexico?

ROFL Joe!  You are insanely funny.  Luv your quips...

seriously.  Here dream was to retire and sail to Mexico.  She just died after she got there, lol.  I guess part of the dream came true!

I don't doubt your bravery. But have you ever been in such a position slopchops... out of curiosity?

For giggles, how far is Alcatraz from you?

No Hollywood glamorizes ghosts stories along with alot of other things. I know that ghosts and goblins are just ones imagination and there is no such thing. Shows like ghost whisper can and does convince the unwary that the evil spirits are real. Nope, don't faze me in the least. Alcatraz is about 1800 miles from me and I sailed by it once coming back from overseas. Why do you ask?