ralais

Baseball Decal / Logo

I'm usually pretty good with coming up designs for people other than myself since my business venture started out as a monogram designer... but this design / logo has me stumped.  It is for a little league park that I do work with already. 

The name is "Murray Hill Athletic Association."  There colors are primary silver, white & blue. They want something that can be easily made into a decal, put on shirts, etc, etc. (which remember I'm still fresh to the decal game so nothing too complex).  Here's the kicker... they want something classy & a little collegiate looking.

They also mentioned having the logo / design as an oval like they put in windows for college students, but I wasn't familiar with those.

Any help on this design would be greatly appreciated.   

Guest fivestar

Sorry Rala, I am drawing a blank.  Oh lord here comes a joke, I see it now.

Sorry Rala, I am drawing a blank.  Oh lord here comes a joke, I see it now.

You shot yourself in the foot there... I wasn't even thinking of an off joke until you said it & made me think of one.

Would something like this work? I'm no artist like Wild, Mortal, or Charlie...

It looks pretty good to me... can u put the MHAA in the middle instead of XXL... since none of the kids are XXL.  :D

Guest TracMatt

Oops never mind, looks like fire has you taken care of.  :D

Tracee

theXXL is a general concept on any of the "property of" shirts.  IMO i think it looks better with the XXL

nice job firemalt, nice job. u would be surprised at how many people really don't care about the art they just want the shirt, decal or whatever, as long as their name is associated with it.

Guest fivestar

SBE... I couldn't force myself to try it in Flexi. Grrrr!

LMAO, get using Flexi.  I actually would of done it in Corel Draw then imported it to Flexi, but that's just me.  :-[

SBE... I couldn't force myself to try it in Flexi. Grrrr!

chicken ;) ;) ;)

i have been working flexi maybe that's why i'm more stressed than usual. u know making designs on the fly and learning new software at the same time.. but i love flexi.

Glad to hear, Shelia... sooner or later I'll get there. My problem is, as David has informed me, that my version of Flexi doesn't play nicely with Vista(which my new laptop has). So I just keep putting that issue on the backburner until we get my fiancee moved in.