Sign in to follow this  
repodon

draw in inkscape

how does one draw in inkscape  been looking all over pressing buttons and clicking on you name it

i am triing to ask questions as they are answered and i print them out and put into my vanellia folder that says vinyl directions how to do thing

all ready got over 200 different subjects from nermouse people from the group that also have asked questions and you all have answered that way i dont ask the same questions that was all ready answered 

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE I HAVEREAD SOME WHERE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THE FORUM WOULD TAKE DAYS AND DAYS FOR A REPLY  BUT THANKS TO BANNERJOHN AND TERRY AND 2 OTHERS I CANT RECALE THE NAMES BUT THANK YOU TO ALL FOR MAKINGTHIS A GREAT FORUM THANK YOU ALL . Hoping one day i will get to answer some ones question to give you all a break from answering questions but thank you to all 

Go to youtube, and search for inkscape... just follow along with some of the tutorials, a you'll learn some of the inkscape features.

oh ok thanks firemat i been looking on yahoo and now i know why i didnt actually see any thing thanks again thanks a lot firematt

firematt i signed up for youtube i see the vedio i am wanting but not sure after i click on it what to do next  im lost like always

Here's whatI did to learn some of the features Inkscape has to offer.

Open Inkscape.

Open web browser, and go to youtube. Or you can click HERE for some REALLY good tutorials. Heathenx has some good videos, and explains what he's doing in great detail.

Find a tutorial you want to turn/learn about, and start the video.

Every minute or so, pause the video, and go to your Inkscape screen and do what he just did in the video. Within a couple of minutes, you've made an image & learned about the program!  :)

ok firematt i click on the (here) as stated but it comes up to the same thing i seen before but not sure where to click after i click on a vedio  all it comes up is what people have to say about the vedio or so