firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

You select what you want and delete the rest, then do a "save as". That way you will still have the original file w all the butterflies  and your new file with just the one butterfly. You may need to "ungroup" the design first if it appears as one whole design.

ok it's my turn, for all the help that has been given to me which is truely appreciate!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL that have shared their files,,,they are AWESOME!!!!

hope someone can use these and hope they are repeats  ;D

lue anne

1.zip

1.zip

i meant hope they were NOT repeats....lol

I'm sure we all knew what you meant!

thanx for the files gogetem!! I'm a graphics addict...lol

Renee

your welcome renee, even though my stuff is more of a hobby thing but i am a graphic addict also.  ;D probably won't ever use alot of them but you never know....lol

lue anne

Can anyone tell me how to put this into vinyl ready form? I tried putting it into SB, but noyhing showed up. And also I'm having trouble cutting out images in SB, when I go to cut the different layers, they don't line up with the others. I put squares in for registration marks, but the images just won't line up. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. And also I would like to thank you all for posting graphics, it has been really helpful. You all are so kind and generous, and for newbies like me a godsend. Again I thank you all.

skullguns1.eps

skullguns1.eps