Sign in to follow this  
SynFX

Commercial Ideas

Does anyone have any ideas about putting together a quality commercial.. We have a production crew we work with on video projects, we just need some ideas on how to market this stuff locally.

like...

diapers companies use babies

medicine uses sick people

sign companies use.... ?

I think you should do quick 5-10 second clips of everyday life in America while playing America the Beautiful in the background.  Cheerleaders, Football players, Cars, Car washes, Fundraisers, and Parties.  Then you fade out and in to an OTS(over teh shoulder) shot of someone weeding some vinyl.  Then show what your sign company has done for all these clips.  For teh cheerleaders, Zoom into their megaphones with vinyl lettering of school, mascot, their squad, and their name.  For football players, zoom into the decals on their helmets.  for cars, Zoom into their custom Graphics.  Fundraisers, zoom into their fundraiser banner.  Parties, zoom into the room deco with various cartoon characters on the walls of the room.  Then in the end, fade into your sign company's logo.  Maybe even animate the logo.  Then with a voice over, say "Sign company X...We help America look good."

Anyway..just a thought.  I would not mind Story boarding this for you if you commissioned me to do so.  Anyway, this is my idea.

Guest Schramm

Charlie,

That is beyond a great idea!!!

Just remember most commercials are only 30 seconds.  You want to get your name and phone number in there for most of it.   

I think you should do quick 5-10 second clips of everyday life in America while playing America the Beautiful in the background.  Cheerleaders, Football players, Cars, Car washes, Fundraisers, and Parties.  Then you fade out and in to an OTS(over teh shoulder) shot of someone weeding some vinyl.  Then show what your sign company has done for all these clips.  For teh cheerleaders, Zoom into their megaphones with vinyl lettering of school, mascot, their squad, and their name.  For football players, zoom into the decals on their helmets.  for cars, Zoom into their custom Graphics.  Fundraisers, zoom into their fundraiser banner.  Parties, zoom into the room deco with various cartoon characters on the walls of the room.  Then in the end, fade into your sign company's logo.  Maybe even animate the logo.  Then with a voice over, say "Sign company X...We help America look good."

Anyway..just a thought.  I would not mind Story boarding this for you if you commissioned me to do so.  Anyway, this is my idea.

good thinking.. ive put some thought into this and kept drawing blanks.. i may be interested in your help.. but i would have to use stuff from my portfolio.. how much would you charge me?