Sign in to follow this  
jjdude

Muti-color decals

Newbe question here;  I have been putting muticolor decals on in steps.  Like put the put the back color down and then the layer over the top.  Is this correct?  Is there a way to assemble a decal for quick application at the job site?

Thanks all,

Dude

I have done some where I use the opposite method. I start with application tape big enough for the entire design. Then I start with the top layer and use the same application tape all the way down to the bottom layer.

I have done some where I use the opposite method. I start with application tape big enough for the entire design. Then I start with the top layer and use the same application tape all the way down to the bottom layer.

this is the way we do it. unless it is a large graphic then we will layer it on  the sub straight.

Thanks for the ideas, one more question though;  When you are layering this on the transfer tape how do you keep bubbles out?  Is is ok to use app. fluid at this point when assembling?  I know that if you get the backing that the vinyl comes on wet, it sux!  Thanks again.

Dude