bk2design

Heat Press roll call

I swear non!!!! I couldn't believe it when I walked into his studio and saw it sitting there.

I swear non!!!! I couldn't believe it when I walked into his studio and saw it sitting there.

omg, u know how much those run, well i'm gonna tell u. about 11 or 1200.00 ooh wee, congratulations to u.

ur a lucky joker. lol

omg, u know how much those run, well i'm gonna tell u. about 11 or 1200.00 ooh wee, congratulations to u.

ur a lucky joker. lol

Yeah...I know... That was one of the models I was considering buying a new one

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest sciondrgn

That is a lucky find.. I really want a heat press but cant afford even a cheap one right now

That is a lucky find.. I really want a heat press but cant afford even a cheap one right now

I know someone that has a George Knight Jetpress12 that they're looking to get rid of

Guest sciondrgn

I know someone that has a George Knight Jetpress12 that they're looking to get rid of

I probably couldnt afford that one either at the moment.. I was planning on getting the USCutter one someday to start off with