Sign in to follow this  
rgaskins

Helping Hand With Flexi Please

I'm having a problem and just can't seem to figure it out...When I'm trying to cut the black part of this the silver stays...When I try to cut the silver things are just right...I'm loading some photos so maybe someone can help me out...Thanks

cut.jpg

cut2.jpg

Guest rvgraphixs

So its a 2 color decal? silver on top of black? When you go to cut the black you want to separate and move the silver out of the way and then only select the black to cut. Is that right?

Guest fivestar

Right click on the gray and uncheck visible.  Also post the file and lemmie look at it.  It's hard to tell in that pic.

Guest rvgraphixs

Right click on the gray and uncheck visible.  Also post the file and lemmie look at it.  It's hard to tell in that pic.

Such a smart cookie thanks for the tip, I just found the align function last night lol I was lining things up manually.

Guest fivestar

lol no prob.  Flexi is SOOOOOOOOO POWERFUL.

Hi you guys are fast! Anyway, yes it is a two layer graphic...Also, I havn't figured out how to right click on the grey and uncheck visable...Maybe because I'm using the starter version of Flexi? Thanks so much!!

Rick

Midstate.ai

Midstate.ai

That was just what I wanted..Wonder what I did to cause this problem? I would love to know so I don't do it again...Thanks all for taking time to help!

Rick