goldiegirl

marking layers

Hi everyone, you guys were so much help last time i posted I am turning to you again, hope you don't mind.

I am trying to figure out how to make markings on each layered color I am cutting so that when I put all three colors on top of each other they line up perfectly.  I am sure it is a simple step but I just can't figure it out, so any help from you nice people would be much appreciated.  Thanks ahead....

In the instructional video on 2 layered signs, it shows a key (diamond or square) in each upper corner.  I just put 1" square in each upper corner (in different color).  Then with each color I also select the squares color and have the key on each layer. 

Best to watch the multi layer videos (link in instruction section).

Here is link  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,3220.msg17556.html#msg17556

Regis

when i did my logo which was 4 color i put 2 squares in the top corners.  They squares i made yellow and just selected them to cut with each layer.  In SB i just picked what layer i was gonna cut and also picked the yellow layer every time. Does this make sense?

perfect sense.  I was reading in the Signblazer manual, it says to select "registration mark" from the draw menu...but when i go to the Draw menu that option is not there?

I will try what you guys suggested...THANKS!

A square, circle or diamond will work.  I made the same mistake by reading the signblazer manual.  I looked for the registration mark and found it is only available in the upgraded version of Blazer.  It is not included in SB Elements (the one that comes from US Cutter).  So for free we make our own!    :) :)