Sign in to follow this  
kydj68

Yamaha Rhino

Need a Yamaha Rhino 660 graphic. If anyone can help i would be greatful. Thanks

Brands of the world will have it maybe, But I know they have the 660.  I have a few rhino desigs in tribal and one with flames coming off of it.  If this sint what you need let me know, I have a few more in tribal but I dont thing that is what you wanted

Tewfiddy

rhino_flames_new1.eps

rhino_flames_new1.eps

That one was ok but what i'm looking for is the Yamaha Rhino atv. Like maybe a side view. Thanks for your help.

You are probly going to have to find a pic and vectorize it yourself. I had to do that for a couple atvs, I hate goofy fake looking atv stickers. So after looking for atv vectors I decided to make my own. Just google for a pick at the angle you want and then use a photo editing program to clear all the background stuff and then go from there. It is a good learning experiance, long and painful but good. lol.

Guest kenya

You are probly going to have to find a pic and vectorize it yourself. I had to do that for a couple atvs, I hate goofy fake looking atv stickers. So after looking for atv vectors I decided to make my own. Just google for a pick at the angle you want and then use a photo editing program to clear all the background stuff and then go from there. It is a good learning experiance, long and painful but good. lol.

pungohboy, what photo editing program do you use?

I use Gimp for raster stuff. Im too cheap to buy Photoshop. I think Gimp is a great program once you get use to it.

Thanks for your help but i have already started doing just that. It will take awhile to get things looking good after vectorizing but i'm doing pretty good so far.

It is a pain but worth it in the end. That and you end up with a graphic you cant get anywhere else. I have only seen 1 or 2 Rhino stickers floating around ebay they were more like a desert racing setup and they looked good.

Yea i searched everywhere for one but didn't find. I tried the trace method i saw in one the the forums. I took a picture out of a mag and took and sharpie and traced it then scanned into computer. Then thats when the fun started...lol      It added alot of extra lines and stuff i had to go in and remove, haven't got done yet but working on it.  Maybe someone will pay me for a good image of a Rhino..lol  just joking.

Hey keep working on it you never know who might want Rhino stickers it could turn out profitable. Here are the 3 atvs I traced. I just used digital pics and traced using macromedia freehand.

post-2330-1298652201393_thumb.jpg

post-2330-12986522014811_thumb.jpg

post-2330-12986522015083_thumb.jpg

post-2330-12986522029376_thumb.jpg

post-2330-12986522029698_thumb.jpg

post-2330-12986522029796_thumb.jpg