Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Show us your collection!

Today Im cleaning my aparment and while I was cleaning my belt buckles I thought it would be nice to show you my collection of those and also to ask you to post pics of your collections.

Here they are

buckles1sr5.jpg

bucles2ur9.jpg

buckles3oo4.jpg

Some of them I can't wear anymore (the red and black star and the Cadillac logo as the stick in my belly :thumbsup:). I have never used the Darth Vader buckle.

I have been collecting these for a while. There could be more, Im not sure.

I used to collect scale Muscle Cars, but now I dont. Still have them around, but dont buy them anymore.

Now show me that collection of yours, no matter what it is, Die Cast Cars, Game Consoles, Wine Bottles, Elephant Miniatures...

Joe

PS

Please use a photo hosting site so we save space in the forums. You can go here www.imageshack.us

After you have the Direct link to image copied, click on the button right over the wink smiley and paste the link in between.

This is how you do it:

Go to www.imageshack.us and upload the pics (one at a time)

Copy the Direct Link to Image

Come back to the forum and click the Insert Image button, right over the wink smiley

This will appear [ img ][ /img ]

Paste your link between the ][

Do that for each pic.

Joe

LOL girls and shoes...

I only have

a pair of black sport shoes

a pair ob brown sport shoes

a pair of black formal shoes

a pair of brown formal shoes

a pair of white shoes

Thats it.

I think I was always like this with shoes... since birth.  I know by the time I was in middle school I had at least 80 pairs.  I remember my mother calling my grandmother on the phone & telling her it was all her fault I'm a shoe addict.  LOL

My fiancee' collects PEZ. She probably has about 750 to 1000 PEZ, all still in the packages.

I started collecting stamps a while back, but that can get REAL expensive! My favorite thing to collect, although I'm not the best at it, but still working to get better... is $$$  :lol:

Collectors are what makes life interesting. I make 'em and sell 'em. Here's another one of mine.

It's a walking cane. :lol:

RC1.jpg

RC7.jpg

RC5.jpg

RC2.jpg

Today Im cleaning my aparment and while I was cleaning my belt buckles I thought it would be nice to show you my collection of those and also to ask you to post pics of your collections.

Hey, I have a buckle like one you have. Insert nickel etc, etc. I had a lot of laughs with it.  :lol: