HawgDawg

Help I need a LOGO!!!

Guest kenya

You guys are AWESOME !!!

Some really great logos. I know where to go when I'm ready to start a new business & need one- :thumbsup:

I agree with Kenya, I think all the logos created are very creative.  I say KUDOS to all that contributed.

Jenny

This is still rough...didnt really get a chance to clean it up..but it is also in eps form ready to cut.  Had to draw the dawg...i didn't liek what i saw on google.

hawgdowgfinalcut.jpg

CHARLIE B, DAMN u know ur a bad man! that's so awesome, omg! R U MARRIED? J/K :thumbsup: BUT DAMN!

This is still rough...didnt really get a chance to clean it up..but it is also in eps form ready to cut.  Had to draw the dawg...i didn't liek what i saw on google.

hawgdowgfinalcut.jpg

CHARLIE B, DAMN u know ur a bad man! that's so awesome, omg! R U MARRIED? J/K :thumbsup: BUT DAMN!

LOL...you can be my Virtual wife!!  Btw...i ain't done with yours yet Sheila...

Guest gracewriter

Very simple, Very quick rear window graphic. :thumbsup:

Very classy, Terry.  Well done!

Charlie, awesome job!!

Wouldn't that be quite difficult in vinyl though??  Or could you make up another with less color maybe??

Just curious.

Jenny

The vinyl version is much simplified with no bevels or outer glows on the lettering.  It was only a concept anyway.  If Dawg picks it, i will clean it up.  No sense in doing more work if he doesn't pick it.

The vinyl version is much simplified with no bevels or outer glows on the lettering.  It was only a concept anyway.  If Dawg picks it, i will clean it up.  No sense in doing more work if he doesn't pick it.

You definitely got some awesome talent!!!!!  Love your work.

Guest Terry

Very simple, Very quick rear window graphic. :thumbsup:

Very classy, Terry.  Well done!

I could have gone hawg  ;) wild but I only stopped in for a second.  So I thought I'd just throw a quickie out for an idea.

I would have a very  hard  time.

I love Joe's design, simple but classy

Love Terry's.....I think the design is AWESOME

Love Charlie's too....if you wanted the full color

I like Wilds also, the only thing, is that is to many skulls for me....but that's just me!!

Ok enough rambling.....all I have to say, is I'm glad it's not MY decision.  To much talent here for me.