charlie_b CFXPaintworks

Logo for FiveStar

Guest fivestar

Honestly I think it may be too busy for what I'm after.  Keep posting 'em though.  ;D ;D :)

BTW, they do look great, just not the direction I am after I guess.

Not sure if this was the place to post this, but any input is welcomed.  Thanx in advanced.

five star not ready for this one, but it's cool ;D

Alright.  Non Busy.

i like these they r nice, clean and mature. right up his alley. very hi tech professional.

Guest fivestar

The last one I like maybe a little "more busy" though.  ;D ;D :) I am really becoming a PAIN, it's alright you can say it.  I'm a big boy, ;D ;D ;D

The last one I like maybe a little "more busy" though.  ;D ;D :) I am really becoming a PAIN, it's alright you can say it.  I'm a big boy, ;D ;D ;D

haha, let me do the honors"PAIN" why don't u put it on paper five. the man's not a mind reader, although he is a bad mooker jooker. :)

Guest fivestar

LOL Sheila, I would, but I honestly don't know WTH I want.  I just know when I see it, I'll know.  ;D ;D ;D

LOL Sheila, I would, but I honestly don't know WTH I want.  I just know when I see it, I'll know.  ;D ;D :)

i know exactly what u mean. i have a problem with that too. i can do customers stuff but when it comes to me

oooh, i can't ever make a clear decision so i just say f it.

LOL Sheila, I would, but I honestly don't know WTH I want.  I just know when I see it, I'll know.  ;D ;D :)

i know exactly what u mean. i have a problem with that too. i can do customers stuff but when it comes to me

oooh, i can't ever make a clear decision so i just say f it.

Nonabelle, Im the same way. It can take me soooooo much time to come up with something for myself. Thats why I still dont have business cards.

JC

The way i see it...i try to have an "Image" of my look/business.  So, with that being said, my business cards back CFXbuscardBACKFinawebl.jpg and front CFXcardFinalweb.jpg   match my website to keep the look and feel of my image consistent.

Here is a Screeny of my site.  It does wonders when im at a convention doing Demos and people recognize me when i hand out my card and connect the site to my card.  I love it when they say "Oh YOU are CFX???!!!;D?"  i chuckle.

cfxsite.jpg

Guest fivestar

lil more..

Charlie now that is looking good.  Now it's just missing something.  ;D ;D ;D I just don't know what.

Guest fivestar

The way i see it...i try to have an "Image" of my look/business.  So, with that being said, my business cards back CFXbuscardBACKFinawebl.jpg and front CFXcardFinalweb.jpg   match my website to keep the look and feel of my image consistent.

Here is a Screeny of my site.  It does wonders when im at a convention doing Demos and people recognize me when i hand out my card and connect the site to my card.  I love it when they say "Oh YOU are CFX???!!!;D?"  i chuckle.

cfxsite.jpg

Dude that is fricken sweet as hell.  Excellent jobs on all of it.

lil more..

Charlie now that is looking good.  Now it's just missing something.  ;D ;D ;D I just don't know what.

HMM...you should probably call me...maybe once i talk to you..that missing like will be found.

Guest fivestar

Charlie I am really starting to like it. 

now fivestar that's it and it's not my decision, that's sweet! now all u need to do is pick a color ;D ;D :);D ;D nice job charlie b

stars always make everything look better