Kysmiley

LCD screen stopped displaying

Now my LCD screen on my lasrpoint has stopped displaying. Also when I click on cut tile every thing locks up. I am using USB on my laptop.

Pat

Ok got that working again thanks so much now another question. When I click on cut tile it shows sending to cutter, and the cutter advances app. 1 foot then nothing. The cutter blade moves back to the far left and hits the kill button again. Also the sending file to cutter keeps on sending, like it is sending many many copies to be cut. How do I delete old files from when I was trying to get it to cut? And how do I have the cutter start cutting near the begining with out going to the far left and hit the kill button?

Pat

You can power cycle the cutter itself to clear the buffer memory. On the software just click Canel or Finish....something like that. Do you have the correct model selected in the setup of the software?

You can power cycle the cutter itself to clear the buffer memory. On the software just click Canel or Finish....something like that. Do you have the correct model selected in the setup of the software?

Nevermind, I think we covered the model selection. Have you messed with any of the settings in the software for cut size correction, etc.?

The only thing I messed with was the vinyl size. I got it working sort of. I was feeding the vinyl through on the left side of the cutter instead of the right side. I will post my next problem in another post. Thanks to all again

Pat

Darn kill switch!! Once I read this post, I got a good laugh at myself. Couldn't figure out why it this was happening.  :thumbsup:

Good info