Cuttter

New website Runnin'

Everyone I am so excited. It took me 2 days to figure the website building process. Please look at www.bluerivergraphics.com let me know you input. ...I know, seems kind of huge, but gets the jobs coming in.  :thumbsup:

Very nice. Graphics are sharp and clear and load pretty quickly. I'm on a T1, so the load quickly may not be true of somebody on a dial-up. Yep, there are still folks out there that do dial-up.

Looks really good, should pay for itself time and again.

Bob

The only thing I see bad on it is your buttons, they are fuzzy where you or whoever made them added the drop shadow (around the drip), and a few of your stock images are not hi res pics, other then that as far as looks I like it.

Nice job  :thumbsup:

If you need any help with the graphic end give me a shout I am a wiz when it comes to raster graphics, but vector is a whole nother story .... LOL

Thanks, My wife and I designed it, and pulled our hair out trying to figure the ftp thing. But I can update it later. Thanks for ur input

Very nice. Graphics are sharp and clear and load pretty quickly. I'm on a T1, so the load quickly may not be true of somebody on a dial-up. Yep, there are still folks out there that do dial-up.

Looks really good, should pay for itself time and again.

Bob

Thank you for the input. I think the next time I decide to make another site. I will pay for it.

OMG, I LOVE IT. WHO DO U USE. I WANT ONE JUST LIKE THAT I HAVE ONE BUT MAN THAT'S NICE. :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Very nice job.  Looks real good.

awesome job for just 2 days. site moves really good and i really like how you kept your buttons the same.

hey can i get the eps of that dragon.

Guest crshirts

Awesome site very professional. :thumbsup:

Carl

Guest gracewriter

Powerful site.  Nice work!

Great Job !! Very impressive !!  I don't even have the nerve to attempt building a site.

Your Site looks great!  Very impressive.  Especially for 2 days.  I have been at it a lot longer than that I yours looks much better then mine!