FrankV702

New guy here!

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself on here. My name is Frank and I'm the owner of a small business Villa Productions (www.vp702.com which is still currently being updated). I purchased a Creation Pcut 630 about 2-3 weeks ago and have spent the last 2 days trying to set it up. I've been browsing thru these forums for the passed couple of days looking for some solutions to a problem I'm having with getting my Pcut to cut vinyl. So far this site has been a HUGE help with explaining a lot of the thousand questions I have! haha, I pretty much bought this for advertising my small business and making car stickers for our local Las Vegas car clubs.

Thanks for taking the time to read my posts and I look forward to getting to know everyone here!  :)

It is good to have you here! You will have fun while you learn.

Welcome aboard!

Joe

Thanks for the welcome guys! Yea so far I've been reading a ton of info on here and have learned a lot in the couple days I've been browsing this site! It's good to know you guys are so willing to help.. :) The instrutions I got for my Pcut looked like they were translated and didn't make much since at all! Especially the blade holder instructions! haha..

welcomesign.gif

Just an FYI: It's helpful to some of us forum addicts if you post some of your cutter info in your signature (i.e. cutter model; PC or Mac; USB, Serial, or Keyspan; SignBlazer or whatever software, etc.)

Thanks again everyone! :)

haumana, I took your advice and listed my info in my sig! Thanks!  :)