Sign in to follow this  
edge

What am I doing wrong? Drawing to Corel to SignCut.

This is my first time for everything , I just unpacked everything yesterday and already I'm scratching my head. I drew an outline of a silouette scanned it into the CorelDraw and converted the image to Vector, then sent it to SignCut for cutting. The image had a rather thick black drawn outline and when it gets to SignCut it has a dual cut outline that follows most of the drawing but not all. So I end up with a narrow dual cut of most but not all of the silouette. I want a single cut outline of it all, what am I overlooking preventing me from accomplishing this? thank you

Guest fivestar

Maybe post the file and let some of the people here look at it and see if they can help find the problem.

edge,  what version of Corel are you using?  post the file and let us take a look. daniel t

After becoming more familar with the software I realized that one cannot use lineart of an object and expect to cut the entire object out without first shading the interior of the object. So the software was attempting to cut a double narrow border of the object and any lines drawn inside the object cause I didn't have any contrast. After starting over with a full color clip of the image I was able to accomplish what I set forth to do. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  I've got CorelDraw X3.  Thanks for the offers.