nonabelle

I DON'T REMEMBER

HEY EVERYBODY,

I DON'T REMEMBER INTRODUCING MYSELF WHEN I FIRST JOIN. HELL I JUST CAME ON IN LIKE I LIVED HERE... THAT'S JUST ME. ANYWAY, MY NAME IS SHEILA AND I'M STILL LEARNING THANK U FORUM MEMBERS FOR ALL UR HELP, DESPITE THE BOLD ENTRY. ;D

Welcome aboard... glad to see you found us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask... this place is FULL of knowledge!  ;D

Welcome aboard... glad to see you found us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask... this place is FULL of knowledge!  ;D

thanks for ur warm words of welcome, and i most surely will. LOL

Ya know... I just looked back at all my posts from when I first opened my account... and I never did either, lol. Just jumped right in, spamming like I've been here for ages!  ;D

Nah... I don't want to take away anything from Shelia's moment... this is her thread!  ;D

Well here is an official welcome to both of you. ;D

Wayne

thank u wayne :)

firemalt, that has never stopped u before, lol jump right on in and  accept the dog on welcome and smile.  ;D ;D

welcome Sheila and Firemalt...........so are you new to vinyl??  ;D  You both just seem SO familar to me!!  ;D

Jenny

welcome Sheila and Firemalt...........so are you new to vinyl??  ;D  You both just seem SO familar to me!!  ;D

Jenny

thank u jenny, i'm so glad to be here!

new to vinyl? kinda sorta, but i'm learning fast here on this wonderful forum.

:- seems to me that that guy firemalt is already a professional. ;D

Geez Sheila, what makes you think Firemalt is a professional??  I've heard he's only a professional in his 'side job'....LMAO  ;D  ;D  ;D

Geez Sheila, what makes you think Firemalt is a professional??  I've heard he's only a professional in his 'side job'....LMAO  ;D  :)  ;D

ooh jenny, lol, GLAD UR BACK! lol. well i don't know he didn't show up for the birthday party. while gracie and i

sat quietly with our drinks he never showed up. hehe, so i think he's doing the right thing by going the decal route. lmao

Guest fivestar

Welcome to the forums Shiela, remember if you're doing heatpress vinyl to only use MULTICUT.  ;D:);D

Sheila, he missed out on the birthdays?:) Well he's not going to make extra $$ for the weddin' that way!!!  ;D

Don't fret though, he missed mine too!  :-  ;D

Welcome to the forums Shiela, remember if you're doing heatpress vinyl to only use MULTICUT.  ;D ;D :)

thanks fivestar for the tip :)

OMG... can you believe I out the the middle of the of Texas, along a little river in New Braunfels, TX. with wireless service, LOL!!!

Floatin' the river for the next few days, but I'll catch up on the posts when I get back in town. Keep it real pEEps....

I'm on about the 18th beer and 10th jello shot.... :)

LOL, AND U CAN STILL SEE TO TYPE, I WOULD BE A CROSSED, HEAD BUZZZING FOOL, HEHE, AND SLEEP.

HAVE FUN FIREMALT DON'T DO NOTHING U WOULD DO. LOL