Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

Computer geeks... need help, please

I purchased a game yesterday, and after I installed it on my 6 year old laptop(i know, i know... laugh it up), it said that it needed a "SSE instruction set" to run game?

What is this, and can I get one free from somewhere on the web?

Thanks for any help or suggestions...

The processor is an AMD Athlon XP, again I think it was made in 2002(I bought it used from a friend, cheap).

I purchased a game yesterday, and after I installed it on my 6 year old laptop(i know, i know... laugh it up), it said that it needed a "SSE instruction set" to run game?

What is this, and can I get one free from somewhere on the web?

Thanks for any help or suggestions...

GAME? FIREMALT? UMMMM

Yeah... I played a few online games to relax and get my stress level down from time to time.

Just bought a game called Team Fortress 2, funny as hell. My favorite right now is Call of Duty 4. FEAR was a good game... kinda freaky. I played a game called America's Army for years... it's a free game that you can download, designed by the US Army, and it's a damn good game!

Yeah... I played a few online games to relax and get my stress level down from time to time.

Just bought a game called Team Fortress 2, funny as hell. My favorite right now is Call of Duty 4. FEAR was a good game... kinda freaky. I played a game called America's Army for years... it's a free game that you can download, designed by the US Army, and it's a damn good game!

ok... i guess everybody has their own little special way of relaxing. ain't nothing wrong with that i was just teasing.

me myself, um i have a nice margharita or a glass of tgif long island tea with a twist of lemon hehe i be buzzing, smiling, then asleep. my husband plays those online games too.

Guest sciondrgn

TF2 Rocks!  I play it on my xbox 360

Latest addiction: Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 on Wii.  Before that ... Mario Kart ... Smooth Moves ... I really ought to do the Wii Fit though, although I swear I break a sweat playing another of those games. Hahahaha. ;D