Sign in to follow this  
protek

MH-721 for sale

No auction, no waiting, just buy it $250. Includes cutter, stand, casters, and all the stuff that came with it in original packing.

Shipping is included in the price. Barely used.

PM if interested.

Paul

No auction, no waiting, just buy it $250. Includes cutter, stand, casters, and all the stuff that came with it in original packing.

Shipping is included in the price. Barely used.

PM if interested.

Paul

Did you get the other motherboard I had sent you to get the issue resolved with the cutter?

Yup, got new Motherboard Ken. It works like the OG one.

I guess it can't do the fine detail stuff that I need to do. It still does all the little hooks and stuff.

When the other graphic artists say big deal, "barely Noticeable", I cringe.

If I was doing cars or signage I guess it would be suitable. But when I have to pump out a couple hundred stickers at 1" X 3" with detail, It aint ganna happen.

For anyone interested, Yes, I replaced the Motherboard twice, The 1st replacement was bad. Ken sent another one that is good but, I now get the same results that I had with the apparently 1st "good" motherboard.

No harm no foul. I just want it out of my house.

$220.00 It's yours. If anyone wants it. That is as low as I will go. Paypal preferred.

I origanly baught the PCUT which was more expensive but traded it in for the refine as I think it has less problems.

Peace,

Paul

Paul... interested in selling just the stand?

Ken... Will the refine stand fit on a pcut?

Guest fivestar

firemalt I can answer that for you.  Yes it will, kinda.  ;D ;D ;D After the stand is assembled you take 3 small screws out and move the holes, it allows 3 out of the 4 feet to sit in the holes.  That's how my laserpoint is sitting right now.  ;D ;D ;D  It won't go anywhere.

Guest fivestar

lol I already PM'd him and told him if he went to 2 bills it was sold.  ;D But if you want it for 2 bills and he will go down to it, you can have it.  I already got one sitting here on the floor.  ;D

I may just do that... and sell the pcut, or just keep it as a backup like you're doing with your refine...(scratches head as in deep thought).

Guest fivestar

lol I "think" I'm about to put my refine back on the stand and use the laserpoint as the backup.  ;D  I am just too used to the "show me" feature in Flexi that the Refine can use.

Uh, you guys drive a hard bargain, lol. FINE two bills it is. What can anyone say about the Copams? I might try one of those.

Guest fivestar

From what I heard they are great but I haven't seen one in "real life".  Firemalt can have first dibbs on it, if he don't want it they I'll take it.  Firemalt just let me know.