Sign in to follow this  
repodon

im free now

i am a free man now single now damn it fills good now .May be now i can have a extra 2 cents now and also now i might be able to make me some money finally .Got tired of giving half my money i make on the side to her but she dont want to give me half of her money she makes from work that i help her at doing yes she might work a part time job saturdays and sundays but i am up there helping her all the time .Got tired of paying  all the bills she dont help with nothing but all she cares about is her internet wireless card for her lap top and insurance on her car and her cell phone but ummmmmmmmmmm you got bills here also and yes i understand she doesnt make alot of money but damn it atleast pay some thing instead of me paying for every thing hell fire me training dogs doing judgment enforcement helping to repo vehicle and doing grass cutting on the side and locating people for others damn and you dont even want to pay half of the gas that I BUY FOR THE LAWN MOWERS TO GUT OTHERS GRASS  N YES SHE DOES HELP DO THAT  GUT GRASS WITH ME .YES she does the laundry and cook dinner and make tea for me which i drink about 4 gallons a day buti always make sure she has her diet mt dew and her cigarettes but damn at least help me out here

WELL FOLKS SORRY ABOUT MY RANTING AND RAVING JUST WANTED TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST

WOW! I bet you've been feeling bad for a long time  :lol:

At least you feel good and confident about your decision. It is so good to take that off the chest, I know how it feels.

Now I would recommend not to fall again SOON. Get some time for yourself, enjoy your "singlehood", have fun and do all those things you want to do.

Joe

I had 4 like that. Good riddance to bad rubbish,I say.

wow john 4 holly cow i couldnt do it the 1st time was enough for me i learned fast with her but congradulations on ur new relationshiop if you are in one i hope it works out for you and the best for you 

My relationship is a great dog who loves me without question. He is small enough to sleep at the foot of the bed and his feet are not ICE COLD like those of my ex-wives. He doesn't criticize me,ask me for money, make me buy him a new car, or expect me to be in a good mood all the time. He doesn't have 20 pairs of shoes or 10 pocketbooks. He doesn't ask me if he looks fat and expect me to lie to him.

Except for one area,he is the perfect companion. And in that one area...that isn't hard to come by these days...

Yeah I had a witch like that. made me clean my own fish. :lol:;) Dang, what is this world coming to.

The American indians did have a good life and we messed it up for them.

OK enough already. couldn't have been that bad, shoot u were there for a minute. lol.

MEN... GRRRR u all will be alright. btw what did u do to make them act like that if they really did. uh

Oh,they all had their good points (except # 2) but the boyfriends on the side was what I just couldn't get used to.

omg lmao banner john  i know the feeling i have 2 dogs of my own and training other dog for other people and your right dont have to worry about buying new vehicles all the time  and pocketbooks  and doi look fat  well u want my honest opinion i will give it to u i wont lie if i dont like some thign i will tell u  and if u ask me do u look fat and if i think u do i will tell u im not shy and i dont bite my tounge  they fopund out the hard way i always ask them u want my honest opinioon and they say yes and which there were times when i said yes ur getting bigger or gaining weight but i still love u no matter what

but yes i think my next commpanion will be another dog the mans best friend and a womans best friend is a mans wallet and dioaminds shhhhhhhhhh ducks from the friing pan and that brick that gracy is throwing and others on the group

Sorry to hear about your trials Repo... 

My husband and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary on Thursday.  And let me tell all you singles, it is INCREDIBLY hard work making a marriage work!  Much more than incompatibility, is the small day to day annoyances that usually do people in.  IT is a struggle to put the other person 1st always, but it sure is worth the end product  :lol:

#1 - Treat your spouse with the same respect and kindness that you afford perfect strangers.  Many women (and men) are nicer to the local grocery clerk than their own spouses. 

#2 - Realize that no one is going to change for you. Women go into marriage hoping they will change the men, Men go into it hoping the woman will never change.  Don't change the person, change your perspective about them - the traits they have now are the traits they had when you were dating. ....  Which leads to the 3rd point:

#3 - Choose Wisely!

and by the way, I only have 2 pairs of shoes and my husband is out fishing all day today while I cover his workload and mine.  And when he gets home tonight I will help him clean and package all the fish he caught after I hand him a beer.

My favorite quote is "If he's not horny, make him a sandwich".  A simplistic ideal, I agree... but it works.    It is neither demeaning nor below me to be a loving mate to my spouse.  And in the end, he would gladly swim through shark infested waters to bring me lemonade.  ;)

thanks polarkiss for those beautiful words of wisdom. sounds like me and my husband. i was always taught in anything that u do. u get out of it what u put in it. that's so true for daily living and relationships too. thank u my dear. i couldn't have said it better myself. being single is not always fun either, u do get lonely. my husband is out on the lake fishing too, he should be here helping me rearrange the shop for a large peice of equipment we just purchased, but he had the day off of his real job, and although i have walk in the shop six times and looked at that big machine sitting in the middle of the floor, i dare not frown on him when he gets back. i hoping he had a nice day. because i know he works so hard just to keep our family balanced. sometimes when in relationships we all have to readjust ourselves to conform to out significant other to balance out the relationship. well i have lots of shoes but only where a couple of pair, as far a diamonds ha they're okay but i don't drool over them a cz well do just find. i hate shopping so that's not a problem, they r some good women out there, like polar said u just have to choose wisely. my granddad always said" there's nothing wrong with being henpecked, as long as it is the right hen. :lol:

thanks polorkiss and all i guess i pick the bad ones never fails its good in the begining but it all falls to pieces in the middle to the end and when they kinda figure out about what i am makeing  and stuff then they want to keep there money and spend mine because i normally get abnout at least 5 calls a week from repo companies and other companys that r looking for a debtor and they call me which i charge $150 bucks to locate them and it is easy total time about 20 minutes give or take

ive always worked and always found ways to make very good money with little to no work such as locating some one and then i found vinyl and omg it is awsome until you have to weed the vinyl out from what u need to keep omg what a freaken nightmare

but there are good woman out there just like there r good men out there i guess i always attrack the wrong ones never fails

your right what u put into a relationship is what youget out of one and ive always said it takes 2 people to make it and 2 people to argue and 2 people to split up but im not saying she did every thing wrong it is just im saying she didnt want to pay no bills at least half hell fire pay the damn water bill at least that is only 57 bucks every other month but nope wont do that

thanks all for listening to me babble

now back to the regular broadcast  paul harvey

Guest fivestar

My wife and I are celebrating our 20 yr in August, we also work together all day.  Well she works downstairs in the flower shop and I work upstairs in my computer repair/ graphics business, but we are the only 2 people in our stores and we help each other out when the other one is behind on something. 

I don't know how we do it, but we just always get along.  Well I guess I do know how, she's always right, just ask her.  :thumbsup:;):)

Wow five, congrats on that!

I think it all depends on what kind of person one is. Take me for example, I appreciate my time and when Im alone. Not that Im a loner, but when I get to have time for myself I feel happy. I also like to have company, but I cant or need to be with somebody all the time to fedel happy.