Sign in to follow this  
repodon

how do i do this

how do i take a picture of what i down loaded and send it to the cutter

also if i see a picture of some thing how can i copy it and then send it to the cutter example say i seen some thing on the forum that i like to cut out with my cutter how would i do this thanks in advance if it isnt a jpeg or eps file  ect ect

thanks in advance

donald roddy

north carolina

336-293-4123

Well you will click on the file if it is an EPS and download it to your computer.  From there you can access it through your cutting program. Usually import and re-size/color to your specifications.

If it is a jpg you will need to download it to your computer and vectorize using either Inkscape, Illustrator or there are many other programs that can help you out from there.

ok thanks  a bunch yea it is down loaded to my documents now all i have to do is do the rest of what you said to do  thanks a bunch thank you so very much

nkscape is super easy to use  :lol:

Ditto. Not to mention, since Vector Magic went commercial, it's the best free vector software out there. It looks a lot more daunting than it really is.

Just remember that the cutter requires a vector image to cut.  ".eps" files work well, and that not all ".eps" files are vector.  It took me a long time to figure some of these basic 'rules' out.

usually if you right click on the file and select properties, it will tell you what kind of graphic file it is. just be aware that even if it is an .eps (Encapsulated Post Script) file, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is a vector version of the graphic (which is what the cutter requires).