Eli Critchlow

Can I use a tablet to connect my vinyl printer

My husband has US cutter. 721MH. I tried to download vinylmasters but it does not work on a tablet. I do have a Windows 10 laptop. He could use, but I got him a tablet for Christmas and he wants to design on the tablet. how can he do that and still connect it to his US cutter. I heard something about vector but I am not computer illiterate so I don't know what to do. any help would be great. also any links to download software programs, or can i download a graphics app. You can design and then put it on another program. We can do that as well. I hope this makes sense thank you

The quick answer is "no" ---  cutters do not function with tablets (nor smartphones).

The main reason for this is the lack of 'legacy' communications (COM) ports.

Your DH will just have to stick to the laptop with that MH.

As for the design part of your question, the standard format for vector graphics is 'eps' (Encapsulated PostScript) which is based on paths of lines & nodes. To put it into less technical jargon, you'll need to obtain a program like Affinity Designer for iPad that allows the creation of 'eps' files, that you can export and then import onto the laptop with VinylMaster, which will then do the cutting part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpXOD0z3FSo
Nobody here has ever done that, so your DH would have to be the trailblazer on this process and report back to us on how things went.