Sign in to follow this  
bk2design

Zcool

I was reading on Yahoo the other day that 10% of the Chinese .cn websites are considered dangerous to access. (viruses or spyware) Second only to Hong Kong (.hk) Your firewall may be blocking them.

I've been on this site a thousand times, it's safe. We have a new provider at our new location so I'm thinking it may be them blocking it.

Our company blocks any emails from gmail. Not because thay are all bad but because a lot of spam comes from there. It may be a blanket block from your provider.

that's what i have been looking for. how do u get them, it's in chinese. how do u know what ur buying.

Buying??? Who said anything about buying. These are free downloads. Some are royalty free some are not so just be careful as to what you download.

you don't speak chinese???  :thumbsup:

Just put your mouse over the links and then look to the bottom left corner of IE it will show what those links are.

Here's the direct link to the vectors: http://www.zcool.com.cn/vector/

when you see an image you like click on that image and another window pops up. Below that image there should ber like 4 or 5 links that are red, those are the download links. I always use the link that has 18606 at the end of it. You'll need winrar or something like that to open them.

ur so silly. lol thanks bk, and no i don't speak chinese. hehe thanks again.

I keep getting a page not found error.

I've been on this site a thousand times, it's safe. We have a new provider at our new location so I'm thinking it may be them blocking it.

I took a chance. There is a ton of cool stuff on there. I found some things that had been asked for in design requests.

Hey why do you only download the ones with 18606?? 

Jenny

i have ?s. do u have to have winzip our rar? bk2 where r u. :thumbsup: the stuff is so cool. i downloaded so but i have just zip it. dang, i need some of this today. ummm

HELP!

Well good question Nonabelle...so BK get back here now.........................PLEASE!  :thumbsup:

You can download a 30 day trial of WinRAR. Just do a search on google.

Hey wait a second...that doesn't explain why you only download 18606??

it came up for me yesterday but no luck today

heads up! some of them r illustrator cs10 and up. soooo if u don't have it u can't open it. crap!