Alillowr

How do I warp the text like in the included image?

I am hoping I can somehow achieve this in inkscape, In the attached picture is a jesus fish image and where it says jesus I need to replace it with "NURSE"  Can this be done in inkscape easily?  If not can you point me to a tutorial on how to do this in this or another program (i also have access to illustrator, photoshop, and corel).  Or if anyone has the time to do this for me I would appreciate it..  Thanx

post-1998-12986520296746_thumb.gif

post-1998-12986520310208_thumb.gif

I have a tutorial for this, but I have it at work. If no one answers, Ill post it on Monday.

You can check on www.pixel2life.com

Joe

I am hoping I can somehow achieve this in inkscape, In the attached picture is a jesus fish image and where it says jesus I need to replace it with "NURSE"  Can this be done in inkscape easily?  If not can you point me to a tutorial on how to do this in this or another program (i also have access to illustrator, photoshop, and corel).  Or if anyone has the time to do this for me I would appreciate it..  Thanx

In Corel, it is the "Envelope" feature that is used to warp text.  In Illustrator, it is the "Warp" feature (Bulge effect for this one).  Illustrator made it easy work for me.  I'm not sure how to do it in Inkscape.

That was perfect.  What program did you use and what was the effect that was used.

Thanks a bundle