Benr98

Anyone receiving their Stimulus check?

Every since the first week it started I haven't heard much about it.....anyone received theirs yet??

Every since the first week it started I haven't heard much about it.....anyone received theirs yet??

Yep, bought my Copam with some of it.  :thumbsup:

I think mine came with the first round of them. That was part of my decision to buy the P-cut.

Well I'm just glad to hear people ARE getting them!  ;)  Shouldn't get ours till around the first week of July I believe.

Glad to hear some have put it to good use, getting a US Cutter!  :thumbsup:  Did any of those that received theirs, get a letter from the government that they would receive it?

Jenny

No i dont remember a letter saying it was coming. That dont mean i didnt get one. My memory isnt as sharp as it use to be.

LOL Popeye, the problem for me is those 'stimulus' checks aren't big enough lately!!  :thumbsup:

LOL Popeye, the problem for me is those 'stimulus' checks aren't big enough lately!!  :thumbsup:

Unless you are married and have 5 children like me.  Then you get back $2,700!  Of course, some of it is to recover the ever-increasing costs of feeding them all.  ;)

Well I have 4 children, but I don't know if we'll get anything for our oldest as in Jan. 07 he turned 18 and I read something that it's for children 17 and UNDER!!  :-

But I'm glad to hear you received your Cyber.

Well I have 4 children, but I don't know if we'll get anything for our oldest as in Jan. 07 he turned 18 and I read something that it's for children 17 and UNDER!!  :-

If you were able to claim your oldest on your taxes (and they were 17-years old in 2007), I would think you would get money for them too.  It would be a nice extra $300 if they do.  Here's hoping!  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

If you were able to claim your oldest on your taxes (and they were 17-years old in 2007), I would think you would get money for them too.  It would be a nice extra $300 if they do.  Here's hoping!  ;)

Nope not the case, if your child was 17 on or before Jan1 08 then you cannot claim them on the stimulus.  I have a daughter who is 17 and I did not get the 3 bills for her.  The kicker is she cannot get it herself because I claimed her on my taxes.  Dunno where them 3 bills are going to, but I know they never came to me.  :thumbsup:

Five, I believe we are going to be in that same boat.  We claimed him for the last time on 07 taxes and I believe we too will be out that $300.....hmmmm...wonder who's pocket THAT goes into??  ;)  :thumbsup:

But it sounds like you atleast DID receive a stimulus check, I'm happy to hear that.

Jenny

Guest fivestar

Yup done got it, spent it and waiting on them to do it again.  :thumbsup:  I'd like to see it once a month myself.  ;);D ;D

not getting one they say :thumbsup: not mad tho can't miss what u never had. lol

i'm like popeye every check i get is a stimulus.

Guest kenya

I filed an extension personally & for my business.

I'm still getting everything together to give to my accountant. I'm sure I won't see

anything for months.

I got mine the first part of May. Direct Deposit. The letter came in the mail the same day.

I have to wait for a check! Did the rapid refund this year.

got mine first round,,,,spent it and d@@@$%^m it i want another.....and another.....my baby needs gas !

cjb

Did any of those that received theirs, get a letter from the government that they would receive it?

Jenny

I got my letter about a week after I got my money. :thumbsup:

Thought I might get another one, but no such luck ;)

All of mine went to this... now if I could just get about 7 more, I could pay it off! lol

princess-platinum-trellis-setting.jpg

Not the actual ring, but similar

well going by dates mine was sent out yesterday so i should see it in the next week or two.  oh and this should be here on Wednesday.

7f0c_2.JPG