Benr98

What does your user name mean??

This is my Buggie (Read; racecar) Usually seen on track  ....in air above track. Hence pilot

Damn...that looks like so much fun!!!

Mine is so difficult to explain, that......

Well- Not really.

My name is Rory.  My fathers name is also Rory.  RJ is what I have been known by since I was a kid, and it was the first ever name I registered when I hopped on the internet in 1995 or so.

Fox is my last name.

I had the genius idea that if I put them together, I would have a user name!

BK2  it is a riot  :thumbsup:

and sometimes out of control ;)

Official Member of the  " Off Road Roof Racing Assoc."

post-2220-12986520295117_thumb.jpg

post-2220-12986520308841_thumb.jpg

Well, I guess its my turn. Mine is kinda evident, as that is the name of my business.

I have been selling and installing emergency vehicle lights and other equipment for a few years now.

Then I got into vinyl graphics, which I enjoy doing very much. Just not selling much of anything right now though.. :'(

I know many others haven't decided to share!  :thumbsup:  But I guess I'll get over it!  ;D

Like who?!?!  ;)

mine is from the car I owned when i first got on the internet and made my first email address and it just kind of stuck i use it for all my user names even though the car is long gone now. And it works since i've always been into cars

I know many others haven't decided to share!  ;)  But I guess I'll get over it!  ;D

Like who?!?!  ;D

Hmmmm...let me think just a sec.....YOU for one!!  ;D:thumbsup:

I have been called a Dog by some ladies and I ride a Hog

so comes Hawg Dawg

After my wife and i split ( years ago now) I had a bunch of free time to get into a hobby I always wanted to - rc airplanes.

Well I went a little overboard (obsession), consuming most of my time (its a sickness) and cash, so "I am a rc nut" was born . Presently I have app. 35 planes in various  stages of readiness ( too lazy!) and 4 r/c trucks (big kid).

I use it for everything - forums, logins etc. (lazy, poor memory, no imagination)

But now it shoud be " imavinylnut" because, well, I seem to have a new sickness. :thumbsup:

Guest Terry

I new what his name was soon as I saw it, check his picture on each post.

mine is becaUSE i owned a reposession company for 10 1/2 yrs and my first name is donald  but some people would call me other  names like  mother f_ c _ _ r or you son of a B_ t _ h  or you theif because i repoed there vehicle but hell fire u dont pay for it i come and get it

i used to have other names like p_i_don because by trade i am a private investigator but dont use it people ask for free bees to find this person that personall the time  and k9_don because i graduated a school for to train law enforcement dogs  but the k9_don is new but i dont use it any more to lame

Thanks Repodon, sounds like you have lead an interesting life.  We watch from time to time those repo shows, talk about an adrenaline rush.  I just couldn't personally do it, but it's still fun to watch.

Guest Terry

I think in Texas if the repo guy goes to a house at night they get shot at, and the shooter use to get away with it for trespass?:thumbsup:

ANY TEXAS PEOPLE OUT THERE SEEN IT?:lol:?

Guest gracewriter

I Lived in Texas for 10 years. Don't know about repos, but Texas does have a law, "justifiable homicide"

Meaning if you catch your wife/husband in bed with someone else you can shoot them dead and get let off.  But you have to do it right then, can't wait till later.

Guest Terry

Sounds like Firemelt just might have a slight problem. :thumbsup:

Guest gracewriter

OMG...Texas has some crazy laws!!!  :thumbsup:

Yah, they do, but they also have some pretty cool customs.  I was 21 when I arrived and everyone including kids my age called me Ma'am.  I kept laughing thinking they were kiding.  They weren't.  So I stopped laughing.  Some of my fondest memories of my youth are in Texas.  I liked them so much I married two, consecutively.  Takes them a while to warm up to yankees.  I finally figured out if I talked in a southern accent they became a lot friendlier, and oddly I could understand better what they were saying.

yes texas has some laws on the books but the newer laws over ride the older ones the worst stae there is to repo is florida and texas and new york and vermont

and yes repoing is nothing but a adreiline rush but after time its nothing but another vehicle another $475 to 575 per vehicle  but now they have went way down i wont starte my truck for no $250 per vehicle there is so much compition out there now and they think they can do it that is why about 75 percent of them still calls me to find ther debtor even all the way in california they call me to track some body down because they dont know whaT THEY are DOING ANY MORE they think yes i got a truck now i am going to go repo all of the accounts i got now yea right sure you are you first have to find them if they moved but hell fire ill find them for you for $150 bucks takes me all of 1 minute to find you all i need is there social securtity number or last known address with there fist and last name and i got you quick 150 bucks but its old it no fun any more but the money is awsome but they think they got a brand new truck yea now im goign to get every account now lol lmao yea ok sure you are  then my phone rings when they cant find them hummmmm intersting

you said about whathing the tv show stealing for a living well its about 99% bull shit they dont show you the real stuff  and what actually really goes on they just show you the good stuff and they also dont tell you that most of your banks you have to have a minimum of 5 million dallor policy  and also a 10 to 12 foot chain link fence with 3 strands of bob wire they dont tell none of that  they just want to sucker you in and thinking well this is a easy job yea it is all your doing is sitting and driving but what do they do behind the scene when the camera is turned off  ive been on the road from 9 oclock at night until 10 to 11 olclock the next night never home always ont he road sleeping in the truck or sleeping on the bed of the truck  but i will admit it is alot of fun intersting people  and what all they throw in the garbage all kind of information that well they wounder why they are a victim of identiy theft just my 2 cents worth 

I wouldn't be surprised if the price per vehicle starts going back up!!  With the amount of default loans and when they figure out a person needs more than a new truck to do a good job repo'ing.   

Geez, they pay you just to FIND them before you even take the vehicle?? Geez, banks are lazy....  :thumbsup:

I figured they (on the repo shows) weren't showing EVERYTHING obviously.  I'm sure it's hard work, but regardless either way the adrenaline rush is still there!!  :lol:

lol yea the repo companys have to find the person  and car to take it the banks dont do that that is up to the repo company  to find where they moved to and you dont have to have a brad new truck but you must have a wheel lift because them slings back in the early 80s will tear up the bumpers  some repo companys call me to find the person and i charge $150 bucks no matter if it takes me 1 second or 1 minute that is what i charge and it normally takes me enough time to put in the person social security number and hit submit and i got you or put in the last know address find your social security number and run it and bam i gotcha

and also your right they dont show every thing repoing is a art a trade you have to be greative to find some of the vehicles that people hide from the repo man/ woman REPOING IS NOTHING BUT ADRENILINE RUSH BUT AFTER YOU HAVE DONE SO MANY IT IS WELL JUST ANOTHER DAMN ACCOUNT ive repoed omg i bet over 50,000 vehicle in 10 1/2 yrs i was in business alot of fun but alot away from home n long hours

also i am putting some thing togeither to 100% find the vehicle but like always a bunch of freaken red tape it is like onstare but will only be for the insurance companies and law enforcement to find stolen vehicles in the US  alone it cost 90 million dollars a year in insurance premiums for stolen vehicles alone that was in 2006 and im sure it has went up even more now  and ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh  repo companys mainly but have to go threw a bunch of damn red tape bull crap to get it passed threw congress to make it federal law but my thing is mainly for the repo companies but have to have some thing look good for the insurance companies for them to back me on this but who knows abouT them all they are is college educated idiots JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH 

LOL...I can imagine after THAT many repos, it is just another job!  I think what would bother me the most, is if during the repo the customer comes out all mad and actting hostile.  :thumbsup: 

Well I hope whatever you are trying to get together ends up working out...wow you could be looking at retirement!!  ;)  :huh:  Hey, it could happen?  :lol:

It still amazes me that they would pay you that just to locate someone!!!  Some people are SO lazy...but than again, you make some extra money, so why not!!

oh ive had them come out before and ask what is going on i simple tell them that i am repoing it and some  but most of them ask if they can get there stuff out i tell them yes but is there any guns knifes explosive  and the majority of them say no which they are right but ive had several that got pissed and i put them in there place ive been runned over runned down hit shot at let dogs out on me which i have hot dogs to give to the dogs and once they bit it they dont want no one hot dogs after that i soak them in the hotest pepers there are  and ive been runed over hit and the last one ive ever been hit was when a guy come out was drinking and hit me over the head with a full  beer bottle and he paid for that with a broken jaws and teeth knocked out i hit him with my rachet straps that have a metal to rachet the tires down so that the car stays on my lift i felt blood and that was it i knocked his ass out with the rachet straps and he got a broken jaw broken ribbs  and collar bone  a broken nose  2 broken legs  and i smelled like freaken beer until i got to the office to take a shower  to get that stinking beer smell off of me and had to get my upholstry shammpooed from the smell of beer and no i dont drink the last time i drank was in 1997 been sober since then  but been shot several times cut several times but they all paid the price i shot back and i cut back and the ones that ran me over well they spent time in jail and prison and pluse paid me for time off which well lets sayt 450 bucks per vehicle time 6 cars a night times 6 days a week times  3 months well you add it up they paid me i bet they dont do it ever again but it was fun excitment at times repoing what a rush at times if any of you are thinking about getting into repoing i would subjest that you divorce first and have no kids because u wont stay married very long  long hours a day never home

also they pay me or they dont find the debtor  you see being a private investigator  we have things that alot of people dont even know even exist and the $150 is very very very cheap most of the other private investigators charge any where from 400 on up and it still takes them the same amount of time 1 minute to find most of the people i say about 98% in 1 minute or less the reason they tell you it will take about couple of days or weeks or even a month is because they know by exspericnae that if they charge you 400 bucks and you find them in 1 minute are you goign to want to pay them so they let you think it is alot harder than what it is and here is my web site / data base it is at www.riskmanagementgroup.org i have over 300 customers that run there reports to find people and there bank accounts and vehicle registration and property u name it i have over 78 different searches i can do every thing is back with in 1 to 2 seconds from inputting in the information alot of money ive put into this web site and data base a ton of money

HOLY CRAP!!  You have been thru alot and so have the other guys, by the sounds of it!!  Is 6 cars the most you have repo'd in one night??

I won't ever be a repo person, that's for sure.  Maybe that's why I watch it on tv.  :thumbsup:

What made you get out of it??