Sign in to follow this  
stealth

QUICK HELP ANYONE?

My MH1351 just seemed to get confused on an easy cut so i stopped it running by pressing reset, now it wont do anything. I can use the lcd display and the computer seems to be sending the work to it but its acting like its not turned on when it is. The lights are on but no ones home

any ideas as im part way through an order and i cant see anything obvious

Guest Terry

Don't do this until a last resort..... wait for other answers.... But pull side off and see if plastic RED reset button is cracked at the point of the two wires leading in. If it is I can tell you a quick fix. But probably not your problem, so wait for some others to post.

ok i left it a whgile and it worked again but now the reset light is permanently on and its stopped again

Guest Terry

I still say wait for someone. I hate to tell you what I do because I don't care what happens... But I would turn on... slide head by hand over.... then slide back to the rest button.... But you should not do it.... thats me as the rebel. :huh:

Guest Terry

I know I'm way off because I don't feel like thinking, but is your connection USB???

Guest gracewriter

I still say wait for someone. I hate to tell you what I do because I don't care what happens... But I would turn on... slide head by hand over.... then slide back to the rest button.... But you should not do it.... thats me as the rebel. :huh:

Terry, why should one not do that?

Guest Terry

Don't want her to force anything by hand... ( warranty ) when it could be a bunch of simple things... Graphic file, no room to cut, etc...

On the Refine MH series cutters, the red reset light should always be on. I am thinking a loose cable.

Guest Terry

And you should go into your cutting software and delete all the cuts you stop. Like printing properties you would see files that did not finish, but not sure what you cut with, you probably just have your software or cutter confused is all.

cheers guys im going to check out if i can find unfinished cuts now in SB

ok theres no where in sign blazer that allows you to see any cancelled jobs etc so im stuck again, any more ideas

So it is still not communicating? Which cable are you using to plug it in to your computer?

using the LPT1 port and its always been fine, its just stopped out of the blue

Have you tried Serial or USB just in case something on the computer is now conflicting with the LPT?

I could try to login to your computer and troubleshoot it for you to determine if it is a hardware issue. Do you have internet on the computer the cutter is hooked up to?