haumana

First thing you ever cut??

Let's here it. What was the very first thing that got you past being a cutting virgin (please don't move this to the mature board  :o )

I couldn't find what I needed, so I bought a cutter to do it myself ...

"I discriminate against stupid people."

- jenism

Don't have pic of any of them, but handed out a bunch, until I smartened up and started charging less than time and material ... wait, that's still not smart is it? Hahaha... Who cares, I just wanted to share my wicked sense of sarcasm with the world!!! 2thumbup.gif

When I bought my first cutter, a roland about a dozen years ago the first thing I cut was an hours of operation sign for my shop. The second was a 4x8 sign for the side of my building ........

The first thing I cut with my pcut was a 1/4" x 1" test strip to test the pressure settings.  :o

Guest fivestar

First thing I cut was an Ohio State block O.

I just got my lp 24 hooked up yesterday. My first, and only, cut so far is a 8x1.5 Harley Davidson logo. I put it on the mirror in my bedroom. My ol lady didn't think much of the idea, but it turned out good. LOL

the first thing i cut was a chest logo for a church in vegas gold vinyl on navy blue polo and it was so pretty. it was on from that point.

i think i was more amazed than the customer. lol

hahahaha, that was great, my first thing was the test rectangle, but the first usable thing was a Williams pinball machine logo which was 2 months ago...

Wayne

The first thing was the shipping tape sealing my p-cut in the box it came in  :o.....no really it was a POW*MIA sign

For my own shop that's in the startup phase I can't say as of yet, but for my first cut it was many years ago, a 32' graphic on a 40' trailer laid down dry, center hinged with a sh*t load of gorilla nipples. I wish I had a picture of it. Hoping to not do that again. LOL