engs0062

Few Number Signs from Engstrom Graphics

now if you dont mind me asking what are you getting for those?

Anywhere from $100 to $135 - a few could be more than that.  They are all 16 gauge pieces of steel.......22 inches long and 18 inches tall (16 visible) with a 90 degree 2 inch mounting lip and 5 punched holes.  The signs are then powder coated black or white, and I can spray them another color if the customer prefers.

Guest kenya

Well worth the price.

Excellent work !! :huh:

Seems a little to inexpensive  :huh: Those heavy gage powder coated blanks can't be cheap... and neither is the vinyl.

Dp you fab the blanks in house?

Great work!

I built a good relationship with a steel guy so each sign is bent, and holes punched at a good price.  I used to do everything in house, but this is much more economical, time is money as well.  I pick them up and bring them to the powder coater, who gave me a tour of the place, etc.  It comes out to $2.60 for each sign to powder coat, which I think is a steal.

Opposed to in house, this way saves me so much time - it is nice to cut out all the vinyl, go out to the garage and grab a sign and start applying - much more cost effective.

Thanks for the compliment!  :huh:

Yep, you've got a screaming deal there!  We do a lot of metal work, mostly aluminum but some steel..shears and brakes and we do our own powder coating..  We couldn't do it for those prices.. Good thing we don't make a living doing steel signs  :huh:

Once again, great job  :huh:

for that price they are getting a steal and you are getting money in your pocket.  WIN WIN!!!