Alillowr

Which type of Vinyl should I use

I have a customer that would like to put some graphics up on his cubicle walls.  Has anyone done this?  I usually use oracal 651 for most of my work because it is mostly used outside.  Will the vinyl even apply well? I dont know anyone with a cubicle so if someone that does can chirp in on the subject.  What kind of vinyl would you recommend if it is even possible to do?  If I remember correctly cubicle walls usually have some sort of fabric or other material is that right? Thats why I was thinking it might not work.

Guest gracewriter

this probably isn't going to help but...

I have a friend who I am making a sign for for her cubicle to attach to the fabric wall.  I'm cutting a piece of 1/4" plywood, or you can use a "skin" which is even thinner.  Then we're attaching the adhesive velcro to the back of the wood and placing the vinyl (I'm actually using the vinyl as a stencil and painting it) on the sign then attach it to the fabric.  <---not sure if that sentence made any sense, haven't had my coffee yet.

You can have Home Depot cut the piece of wood for you if you can't do it yourself.