repodon

decale stickers

what and where can i find a machine to make my own decals at and bumper stickers  and about how much.

Does uscutter have these

Sorry for being so new at this vinyl stuff 

Guest Terry

If your talking full color decals, it's a minimum of $16000.00 new, $5000.00 used for a print/cut machine. It prints process color then cuts them out, the cutout is setup in Corel or Illustrator. Print cut is easier in Corel though. I did for years at my old job on a Roland.

I'm not talking a contour cut.

well actually both but i am more interested in what terry on my work  on page 8 of what terry is doing that is very intersting to me  so is there a machine to do that what he is doing i guess you want to call it layering  thanks in advance

wow holly cow 16k no i rather stick with the layering like terry did that is awsome im interested in that what he did on page 8 of show my work  thanks in advance thanks

also i got a pcutter can i do that on what i got  i got a pcutter from uscutter doing the layer graphics  and also what materials would i need i have been reading all of the post omg ive gotten a migrain from reading all of it wow  awsome as hell im still new at all of this 

Guest Terry

Don't see anything, I don't post any of my good stuff sure it's me? post a link, no idea what your talking about.

oops i wrote it wrong i appologies to all

can i do what terry did on show my work on page 8 with the layering graphics with my p cutter sorry

Guest Terry

POST A LINK, NOTHING ON PAGE 8 I DID!!!!

it is undwer show your work on page 8 of show your work  post number 9 i want to say it is  it is under my first big order it is with the utube secment where terry is doing the 4 layered decal sorry

Guest Terry

Thats not me, I just posted it to answer someones question. Yes you can do that with any cutter. Just go do it and practice.

ok thanks terry very much appreciated thank you so very much so what matterials would i need  and where to find it at im still new so please bare with me ive been up since i got the pcutter reading every thign on the forum getting about 3 to 4 hours asleep a night 

Wow this is not that hard to loose sleep over. Trust what people are saying and just start running with your cutter to get the hang of things. I owned my cutter for about 2 months before I had it done. I had no idea how to do layering either till I just did it. Trust yourself and the forum!

Guest fivestar

I don't even want to tell you how I did my first layer job. ;D ;D :thumbsup:  It wasn't pretty.  Trust everyone here, multi-layer is very simple once you learn the concept of it. 

Does anyone know what brand of clear that the dude uses in the video?  It looks like it easier to work with 100 times better than the R brand that I have.  Or does anyone else use any brand of clear that looks like its just as easy to use as the dude's clear?

i totally agree with all my thing was i thought i was buying it just to make my own stencils for sand blasting in stead of buying the same ones in the stores boy oh boy was i wrong this pcutter can do a lot of things i am just over whelemd with it the things i see you all doing with your cutter and you all saying i can do the same thing that you all are doing with my cutter omg  omg this is awsome i am speechless

little background of me i am now 36 yrs old i am now on disability have been now for 6 yrs now i used to own my own repo company for 10 1/2 yrs  was the only one in the office and truck had no help since every one is so scared of it and long hours so i had to to it my self   i went to school to be a private investigator  cant really do it since the insurance is out ragouse were talking 2900 bucks a month and no one wants to pay 75 bucks an hour but i still do people locates and such went into enforcing judgments still do it  on the side but now they have past some crazy laws and stuff to make it harder but i found away to go around that law but it is still slow at times and so i was lurking  on the internet and found about vinyl cutting and got interested in it so i found one on ebay so i bought one thinking well in stead of buying different stecils at the store and i can buy this cutter and make my own well boy oh boy was i suprised at what i can do with this cutter i am simply amazed at what all i can do with it wowowowowowowowow wow as im sitting here scratching my head just thinking about the things i can do and damn dont have enough time in the day to even do it all . I finaly took your advice and get some sleep but dern the longer i sleeped the less time i had to play on the cutter but them many of hours i did sleep i feel alot better holly cow

this is a very nice bunch of guys and gals i really appreciate this forum abunch of great people

as for ken imes  i must say he is one hell of a guy to deal with me im not the easiest person  answering my 10000000000000000 s of questions and helping me   but i want to thank all of you guys and gals for your patients with me and im hoping i can be of alot of help to the next new person as much as you all have helped me thank you so very very very very much  donald  north carolina

336-293-4123