I've had my cutter since December done very little work on it and having problems. I can get the vinyl to move forward and backward when I press move on the cutter but when I press for the cutter to move in place it just makes a low noise and want move at all any suggestions?:)

If you mean that you press for it to cut through the software program,then it sounds like you have the wrong driver installed,or you have the baud rate settings un-matched,or set wrong.If it will move from the manual feed of the cutter and make a sound like when you try to cut the design the cutter is getting the wrong instructions or commands.There are two drivers for the refine mh 721,and I'm just guessing at what you have since you did not post the cutter or software.One of the drivers is the refine driver,the other is a selltopia/refine driver.You might try changing the drivers.But I would check the port settings in your program and in your windows device manager.They both have to be set at the same settings.

Not sure what you mean exactly. Are you trying to cut from SignCut and it does nothing? I would be happy to double check things with you by phone. Email me directly at kenimes@uscutter.com to set up a time for me to help you.

Ken