Sign in to follow this  
repodon

local area 4 vinyl

where is a good local place to buy vinyl at ive been allover the place ac moore michaels and no one has it i have to order it threw the mail which sucks i need some now not next week if any one knows of a place please let me know i am in winston salem north carolina

Ahhhh the pitfalls of being in business.

If vinyl was on every corner the business would not be nearly as good. Get used to the idea that you need to order vinyl, stock up on the colors that you want to use, and when you start to run low ... reorder more ... BEFORE you get a job!

If you find somebody who stocks it near you, don't count on them having what you need. Before you know it you'll be selling stuff that you can't complete and you'll lose customers.

Order from Fellers and freight is free over $75.

yea that is what i plan on doing is stocking up on viny and also thanks for letting me know that there is some one in north carolina about 4 hours drive which isnt nothing since i go to the same city every week end to the beach but thanks a bunch all of you thank you  very much

just want to echo rebjr's suggestion of fellers.  I've used them for about 4 years and you couldn't pay me to use anyone else.  They're a "take care of you" kind of company.  I'm lucky enough to have 2 locations within 20 minutes of me so I never pay for shipping ;D 

When I have had banners made in the past, I call it in... and they give me a buzz when it's ready.  Swing over, pick it up, chat a bit, get some free samples, chat a bit more.

My local shop has some good people in it.  I try to always drop off some Christmas cookies during the holidays for the guys there that take care of me.  It's Fellers all the way, the only way for me!!

Im surprised AC Moore didn't have any... the one by me has lots on the end aisle by the cricket cartridges... although is its all matte ;D oh yeah and way overpriced..

Wayne