Guest fivestar

Mighty Press 16x20

Guest fivestar

My ole chinese made 199.00 press crapped out on me yesterday as I was in the middle of a 100+ shirt order, which it never fails that is when it will happen.  Anyways, I called my local vinyl distributor and they had mighty presses there so I ran up and purchased the 16x20 mighty press.  Let me tell you, there's no comparison between the two, this mighty press weighs about 5 times as much as the chinese made one did. 

I love my new mighty press and would recommend it to anyone who's looking into heat presses.

I'll agree with you.  We bought a Mighty Press 1.5 years ago and WOW she's heavy!!!  Have had great luck with it. 

Glad you were able to get a replacement so quickly.  Unfortunately I don't have a distributor close by. 

Jenny

Just curious since I'm kinda in the market for a heat press in the months to come... what was the price difference bewteen the two machine, if you don't mind me axin'

Guest fivestar

Mine is all digital and gave $1025.00 for it.  I can't believe the difference between it and the other one I had.  Don't get me wrong, the other one made me alot of $$$$$, but I'm glad I got this one or at least I keep telling myself that.  :angel::lol:;D Firemalt you won't go wrong with any mighty press, I just love digital and it "looks" better built.

You can go to www.specialty-graphics.com and use a coupon from www.t-shirtforums.com and get 5% off your purchase. 

Mine isn't digital.  It looks like the one Dellrose gave a link too. 

Jenny