Sign in to follow this  
Guest TracMatt

Trouble with signblazer

Guest Terry

it's gone because yours has two layers you welded, you need the one I fixed, if I can get it to ya.  :police::o

Guest TracMatt

Terry,

It worked that time and it let me combine it as well without distorting it.  Can you tell me what you did please?  I really appreciate the help, you have no idea.

Thanks,

Tracee

Guest Terry

I don't know how to tell you in signblazer, I use Flexi, ungroup, compound. All the other ones posted work fine in Flexi but I had to choose send all colors at once. If I welded them in flexi the file would disappear but if I hit cut it was there and still fine, just couldn't see it was all.

Guest TracMatt

What cutter do you use Flexi with? 

Tracee

Guest Terry

Refine and Graphtec. Flexi has couture cut but will not couture with the LP. Here is an easy way for you to fix that problem you just had... In what ever program you have... export the eps to a jpeg... import to Inkscape and vector as single color, save as eps, open in signblazer and cut it. I just tried it, works perfect.  :police:

Keep in mind I used FlexiPro, $$$$$$$$ Flexi starter will not do it.

Guest TracMatt

Okay thanks for that tip.  I will try the other thing you stated also.

Thanks for the help.

Tracee

Guest Terry

Just for future post..... is tracee the guy or girl spelling?  :police:

Guest TracMatt

I am a girl  :police:!  I have never seen it spelled this way before other than me, so i am going to say girl LOL! 

Tracee

Just for future post..... is tracee the guy or girl spelling?  :o

LMAO... thanks for looking out for me Terry!  :o

Tracee... like Terry said, the reason why the image disappeared is because there are two layers to the image. Each layer may have the same color, and it appears as one. Like Jenny suggested, try selecting all items, and then go to arrange(top menu), scroll down to weld, and then over to total weld. What this does is connects the layers, and deletes any overlaps.

If that doesn't work, you may need to recreate the image.

As far as getting the fatal error message. Try moving the image you want to open, onto your desktop, or into the "my pictures" folder... somewhere where there aren't any other eps files.

I'm not on a comp that has SBE for the rest of the day, so I can't help you in that dept until tomorrow.

USCUTTER tech support = this forum... it's helped me out a ton, and it will do the same for you!!!  :police:

Guest Terry

Just for future post..... is tracee the guy or girl spelling?  :o

LMAO... thanks for looking out for me Terry!  ;D

Tracee... like Terry said, the reason why the image disappeared is because there are two layers to the image. Each layer may have the same color, and it appears as one. Like Jenny suggested, try selecting all items, and then go to arrange(top menu), scroll down to weld, and then over to total weld. What this does is connects the layers, and deletes any overlaps.

If that doesn't work, you may need to recreate the image.

As far as getting the fatal error message. Try moving the image you want to open, onto your desktop, or into the "my pictures" folder... somewhere where there aren't any other eps files.

I'm not on a comp that has SBE for the rest of the day, so I can't help you in that dept until tomorrow.

USCUTTER tech support = this forum... it's helped me out a ton, and it will do the same for you!!!  :police:

:o You are the reason I asked, I remember Hummana or what ever you spell it.

Guest TracMatt

Okay, funny stuff on the girl thing  :police: .  And I will keep all of this in mind next time I try to cut something.  Just out of curiosity have any of you tried the cadworxlive software?  I have cut some stuff out of through it, but when I am done the cutter won't go offline, it gets stuck online.  In case you are wondering it is through Stahls.  www.cadworxlive.com you sign up for it and then you download their vector art software.  It is free and actually quite neat for team stuff.  Other than you have to shut the cutter off after each cut.

Again thanks,

Tracee

yea, i have tried and used it.. one of the things that bother me is some of the cuts don't close when cutting, cut the same file in sb and perfect cut. also, it's kinda hard working with some of the templates, but over all it's okay. i wish it would let u export.

Guest TracMatt

Yeah and import also but it won't.  Doesn't work well with US cutter at all.

Tracee