Sign in to follow this  
swaneejuggalo

xbox 360 owners

Guest Terry
:thumbsup: you suppose to have - between the 1-800 ?

Good lookin im going to have to change that ill probly change the xbox part back to numbers for copyright issues

And for anyone who doesn't know thats what the light on the xbox360 flashes when it breaks and the number is tech support

I've had that twice now lol.  Got my xbox 360 replaced both times for free.  And i'm pretty sure the second time it should of been out of warrenty.  Thats one good thing about living in Canada they just send you a new one instead of repairing your old one.

I've had that twice now lol.  Got my xbox 360 replaced both times for free.  And i'm pretty sure the second time it should of been out of warrenty.  Thats one good thing about living in Canada they just send you a new one instead of repairing your old one.

Very cool sticker, I am lucky so far with mine, it still works

*knock on wood*

WAyne

As far as i know everyone gets refurb units it sucks im on my second but i modded the case and upgraded the fans and lights no more warranty for me.

Picture011.jpg

Picture008.jpg

swanee

What are your permissions for this files, personal use, commercial use?

Thanx

the good ole 3 rings of death.. been there done that.. after my last one died i got tired of this.. i had my 360 since i won it from Mt.Dew before they were released!!!  it died!!!! :huh: ??? so this new one i got.. i did some research online so i took apart and soldered a fan header on the motherboard (there is a spot for it but microsoft didnt use it.. i just desoldered one from an old motherboard)  so the cooling fans would run at 12v instead of variable voltage depending on heat.. in the stock form, they don't come on full speed (12v) until its really too late.. while i had it open i went ahead and put some artic silver on the heatsinks.. and knock on wood.. been staying nice and cool. that is a nice sticker.. im a long time video gamer.. ever since my brothers got pong in the late 70s.. ever since then.. i have bought every system to date.. im a collector.. i still have them all.. thats where my username comes from.. gm2k8 = GameMaster and then of course 2k8=2008..

swanee

What are your permissions for this files, personal use, commercial use?

Thanx

Your welcome  you can use it for what ever joe i don't mind

the good ole 3 rings of death.. been there done that.. after my last one died i got tired of this.. i had my 360 since i won it from Mt.Dew before they were released!!!  it died!!!! :huh::lol: so this new one i got.. i did some research online so i took apart and soldered a fan header on the motherboard (there is a spot for it but microsoft didnt use it.. i just desoldered one from an old motherboard)  so the cooling fans would run at 12v instead of variable voltage depending on heat.. in the stock form, they don't come on full speed (12v) until its really too late.. while i had it open i went ahead and put some artic silver on the heatsinks.. and knock on wood.. been staying nice and cool. that is a nice sticker.. im a long time video gamer.. ever since my brothers got pong in the late 70s.. ever since then.. i have bought every system to date.. im a collector.. i still have them all.. thats where my username comes from.. gm2k8 = GameMaster and then of course 2k8=2008..

Ya  i have the fans 12v with a switch in the back to bring them back to 5v when using the HDDVD player. I also did the x clamp replacement and the artic silver on the heatsinks and if you look close i have special extenders that go over the cpu and gpu and connect to the fan shroud to create more airflow. Oh i also added a third fan ontop of the extended GPU Thats on the falcon mobo.

I also have it sound activated and changed the ring of light to blue and red and added a hdd window

Picture012.jpg

Heres a video from before i painted it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeFG8sJNCxw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen"

looks good.. i like the video... i got similar led on my box at home. i got one of those micro cases with window.. and its sound activated.. i did it cause customers kept asking about it.. so i did one to show :huh: worked like a charm.. had orders to build systems just like mine.. always works like that..